-

As expected at the end of school he was going to football practice seeing as though I followed him around the whole day. His life is like any other stereotypical assholes; girls, cars, money, and sports.

"Annoying." I mumbled watching him walk down the hallway with his girlfriend as I fixed the glasses on my face. The beanie I wore covered my hair to hide the color. I didn't look suspicious at all.

He turned a corner so I stopped walking and waited a while. I peeked around the corner and seen him kiss her while they bid their goodbyes and she went my way. I quickly turned back around acting as though I was trying to open a locker. She passed me and I looked at her making sure she didn't look back before going around the corner.

Thank God he wasn't so far away. I watched him walk outside and make his way towards the locker room. Everyone else was already on the field and it looked as though he was late. Perfect. I waited til he left the locker room in his practice uniform and I licked my lips at the sight before entering minutes after he left. He may be my enemy right now but his ass in that uniform was tempting.. BACK TO THE TASK AT HAND, NOT RIGHT NOW GAY THOUGHTS.

It stinks. I sighed at the smell of underwear, sweat, and depression while walking to find his locker. I was looking for the clothes he wore earlier, black shirt and jeans with timberlands. Tim.. ber.. l- here!
His clothes were thrown messily inside his locker making me roll my eyes.

Okay, mission in progress. I pulled out everyone's clothes other than his throwing them everywhere. I laughed as I spun around with the random articles of clothing while throwing them. The locker room is the perfect place for this. No cameras. I then presumed to take out a permanent marker and tried to find this so called Chris's locker. I threw his clothes in the showers along with everyone else's and ran the water.

I wrote on Chris's locker, "I'm way better than you dumbass, never... forget it. -KRYOZ =)." I smiled at my accomplishment and wrote on the wall as well, "KRYOZ was here, let this be a warning."

I presumed to smile smugly before walking out the locker room making sure no one saw me. I ran back into the building with a proud smile on my face. It didn't take me long before I saw Fitz and the smile grew wider. He turned around with a shocked face as well but it soon turned into a glare which I frowned at. Totally forgetting what happened earlier making me sigh.

He turned around and walked away from me before I could even approach him. I'm going to really need to fix this. I walked all the way back to my dorm feeling both sad and happy, sappy? I thought and opened the door to my room, jumping on the bed.

I took this little moment as a chance to take a shower and nap seeing as though it was 5pm.

-

My sleep was disturbed by the door bursting open. I opened my eyes and groaned before grabbing my phone and checking the time. 6:34? Hmm.

"I know it was you!" I heard the angry child shout. "What ever do you mean Jonathan?" I played innocent which seemed to only make him more mad.

I got off the bed and sat down on the edge of it and watched as he walked closer to me. "You, You ass!! You got me suspended from my next 3 games and I had to walk home with two half naked sweaty football players because they had no clothes."

I chuckled while covering my mouth with my fist so he wouldn't see but he did. "You think this is funny?" His hair was tossed everywhere and his shirt was wrinkled, looked as though he ran here because of the way some of his hair stuck to his forehead. Ha he must've been so embarrassed, God thinking about it is funny enough. Ew god I hope we don't fight, I just took a shower.

"No sir, sorry sir." I said while placing my hands in my lap. He came at me but I ducked and went under his arm, jumping off the bed as he fell on it and was about to get up before I pushed him back on it. I put a leg on either side of him and sat on his stomach pinning his arms.

I mean he's honestly much stronger than me so I had to lean forward, my ass slightly rising from his stomach to keep this beast down. "Calm down." He kept trying to get free and he succeeded and switched our positions. Fuck.

"Did you think you could really pin me down with this scrawny body of yours?" He said angrily while sounding slightly offended. I only scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Shut up, I don't really lift like you do is all. I'm not scrawny." He chuckled and ran his hand down to the hem of my shirt and lifted it.

"You have abs but no arm muscle.." He mocked which made me annoyed as I tried pushing him off me. This only failed and he sat down on me. "You know Smii7y I was thinking maybe I can let the idea of getting back at you go. I was doing great with my girlfriend again and I was getting a new car for my birthday and I had an upcoming game."

He pushed more and more on my stomach as he spoke making me cringe at the small pain. "You wanna know what day the special upcoming game was about?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"The day you take a long shower because right now you're smell is taking over my senses." I joked and scrunched my nose up. He only laughed which surprised me and scared me at the same time. "You know I'm getting tired of your sly ass remarks."

"And I'm getting tired of you pushing down on my abdomen." It was true, his ass kept rubbing that area and occasionally going lower before coming back up to me stomach due to his angry movement. He tilted his head and sat back down on the area which earned him a slight groan I tried to hold in. "Stop that." I hissed and he looked at me in amusement.

"Are you gay?" He asked and grimaced making me snort. "Are you?" I retorted and he looked taken aback by the question.

"I have a girlfriend." He growled and I only shrugged. "I'm gay but that didn't stop me from grinding on your girlfriend." I smirked and rolled my hips to make my point more clear which pissed him off as he stood up in disgust.

"I'll kill you if you ever bring her into our conversations again." He said and walked into the bathroom. "Be sleep when I come back in here." He hissed before closing the bathroom door.

"Be sleep when I come back in here." I mocked childishly before stripping down and changing into a shirt and sweats. I don't know why I told him that. I'm actually bi and he didn't even need or deserved to know about that. A frown formed on my face and I jumped under the covers of the bed.

-

Hoped you guys enjoyedddddd