Chapter Six

Marinette stirred on the bed and felt an unbearable pain in her back.

She let out a whimper when she tried to sit up. The shackles were once again around her wrists.

'H-he whipped me,'

Marinette looked down on herself and realized that she was no longer in her wedding dress, but was in floral dress.

The dirty bastard had undressed her!

Marinette felt herself redden in embarrassment. Not even Adrien had seen her fully naked yet.

Her blood boiled.

The pain in her back only increased when she even moved a little bit, tears were beginning to well up in her eyes.

"Princess!" The voice of an unfamiliar girl was heard in the room, "You're awake!"

Marinette looked at the nursemaid, with black hair and dyed tips, in confusion.

"I'll go get the prince," The girl announced, making Marinette's eyes widen in fear.

"N-no p-please. Help get out of h-here. P-please," Marinette begged and the girl looked at her with sad eyes.

"I-I" She stuttered, staring at the crying princess.

"Don't call him. Help me get out of here. I want to go home," Marinette cried. She knew her cheeks were swollen and her eyes were red and puffy, but she didn't care.

"I-I'm terribly sorry, Princess, but I was given strict orders to fetch the Prince when you finally wake. I-If I don't, I'll be severely punished. I-I'm sorry," She ran out of the room with tears in her eyes.

Juleka felt horrible, but only the lord knows what Nathaniel would have done to her if she disobeyed his direct orders. Or worse, if she let the Princess go.

******

It felt like Marinette sat in that room, crying, for ages, when the door creaked open.

In walked the worried Prince Nathaniel.

When Marinette got sight of him, she backed up and her back hit the headboard making her cry out in pain.

"I'm so so sorry, Marinette. I was too hard on you," Nathaniel said, placing his hand on her knee.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Marinette screamed, making Nathaniel quickly removed his hand from her body in shock.

"Marinette, please don't be this way. I'm sorry. But you shouldn't have tried to run away! I had to let you know the consequences of trying to leave me. You're mine. You should be by me forever. And until you realise that, I'll be forced to punish you," Nathaniel stared into her glaring, blue eyes of hatred, with love in his.

"I'm not yours! I never have been and I never will be! I don't want to be here! I don't want to be with you, Nathaniel. I'm sorry, but I don't love you and I don't think I ever will. Just let me go-"

Marinette was cut off when Nathaniel wrapped his hand around her neck.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" He shouted. His eyes filled pure anger.

His grip was tight around her neck, she was struggling to speak.

"You are never going back! You will be with me, because I love you! And you will love me back! I'm sick and tired of you saying you want to go back home! Why? Is it because you want to see him again? Is that it? You think he loves you? He'll never love you as I do! NEVER!" He screamed at her, his face turning red.

His gripped on her neck tightening. She clawed at his hand at his hand, trying to get him to let go.

Seeming to have calmed down, Nathaniel removed his hand from Marinette's neck and she was left gasping for air.

The sound of a phone ringing then filled the room.

Nathaniel pulled his phone out of his pocket, swiped the screen then put it at his ear before stepping out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"What is it?'

"Can I put the plan in go now, Nathaniel?"

"Not yet, give it more time,"

"But I'm getting bored. You're over there having fun with that dumb princess, while I'm here waiting for my fun to begin,"

"Don't speak of her that way! And like I said before, give it more time. We'll put the plan in go soon. Don't worry,"

"Ugh, fine. Whatever you say, Princey,"

"Don't call me that!"

"Goodbye, Nath,"

"Goodbye, nuisance,"

*****

The door opened and in walked Juleka holding a tray with the princess' dinner.

She looked over to the bed and saw the princess curled up into a ball, sleeping.

Walking over to the bed, glancing down at the sleeping girl. She took note of her tear stained cheeks as well as the bruise forming on her pale neck.

'Poor girl,' She thought, feeling pity for the princess.

She placed the tray on the table beside the bed then gently shook Marinette awake.

Marinette stirred, making the familiar pain shoot through her back,as she woke up.

She opened her eyes and saw the girl from earlier.

"Sorry to wake you, Princess. I was told to bring you dinner," Juleka said quickly, bowing.

Marinette stayed quiet.

Juleka pulled out a chair and sat on it. She took up the tray with the food and held the fork to Marinette's lips.

"I was told to feed you," She said.

Shockingly, Marinette ate without protest.

After half the food was gone off of the plate, Marinette indicated that she was full.

Juleka was so nervous. Her hands shook as she gathered the tray in her hands.

"What's your name?" Marinette suddenly asked when Juleka turned to leave.

"J-juleka," She stuttered.

The princess nodded and Juleka quickly rushed out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

******

Oof, such a short chapter. My sincere apologies.

I've been super busy, I wasn't sure when I was going to update, but here i am,updating before I begin to do my homework.

How was this chapter? What are your thoughts?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to update soon <3

(excuse my minor mistakes in this chapter. i was too lazy to proofread.)

Baiiiii❤❤❤