I: U.A High School

-------------------------------------------Chapter Start!------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

I was running to U.A. I was about to be late, on the first day no less! I was running as fast as I can with U.A In my vision.

"I've got you in my sights!" I said increasing my speed. I ran in and headed to my class. Oh crap! I'm not gonna make it! 

I used my quirk and burst through the door. Into my class out of breath. Everyone stopped talking in their groups and stared at me. Especially two familiar faces. "(N/N)!" some cried and wrapped their arms around me. 

I looked down and saw it was Izi. She made it in?! Without a quirk? "You made it in! I was so worried that you were in a different." Izi said. "Great. I have to deal with another extra." Bakugou mumbled. "Hey, Izi could you let go of me? I need air. Also, how did you get in?" was all I was able to wheeze. She let go of me and got incredibly flustered. Some guy with indigo hair spoke up explaining that she had saved someone and also took out something called a 0-pointer. I presume that its some sort of giant thing? I finally was able to breathe. When I finally caught my breath, Bakugou walked up to me and grabbed my shirt. 

"Shitnerd. Didn't I tell you that you weren't supposed to go to U.A! You're hella weak and shouldn't be here along with Deki over there! How the fuck did you get in?" Bakugou screamed. "I got in on recommendations. Now let go of me. Now." I calmly replied and he did so hesitantly. The whole class looked at me in awe except for some girl with a spiky ponytail and some dude with white and red hair. They just nodded at me with approval. 

They must be the other recommendations. Right behind me stood a girl with brown hair. "Hey, you're that plain girl from the exam! You look at the 0 pointer with one punch! That was so cool!" the girl said. Midoriya was getting embarrassed. I was looking at her despite all the commotion that our teacher who suddenly. If she had a quirk, wouldn't she tell me?

-Timeskip-

We changed into our sports clothing and were about to be tested. On the first day.

"(Y/N). You got in on recommendations. Why don't you show them how to throw a ball with your quirk. I know you of all people are capable." Mr. Aizawa said. 

Of course, it had to be me. He must know about my family. I walked up and held the ball. I began winding up my arm whilst my arm grew whitish blue. I then threw the ball as hard as I could. The ball disappeared and looking at my distance the teacher's eyes practically bulged out of his sockets before he turned the score and showed me and the rest of my class my score.

"ONE KILOMETER?!"

Most the class started gushing on about my score until Mr. Aizawa shut them up. Proclaiming that whoever didn't get good results would be expelled. This then caused the class to go into a panic. I think that it's all some sort of ruse to get us to use our full potential. Glancing over to Izi I noticed how she was sweating bullets. She probably would get expelled. Why couldn't she just join the support or general studies class? I guess its too late now. On the rest of the tests, I scored fairly high even placing first on a couple of them. Izi however ....wasn't fairing well. If she didn't get one good mark she could be no, would be expelled. Last but not least was the ball throw. Izi went up and held the ball in her hand and threw the ball.

"46 meters"

Izi's eyes widened in shock. She kept muttering about how she had just used "her" quirk. "I erased your quirk. That ridiculous entrance exam is completely useless when you consider someone like you got in. " Aizawa stated. Erased? That sounds like the pro hero Eraserhead. Aizawa then pulled Izi in close and told her something.