The Assignments

(Siara's P.O.V)

                        I called in Zack and Kiki first. I motioned for them to sit and then began,"Your main assignment is to get Rebel and her weapons into the Death Room at all costs. You will also be personally responsible for taking down this meister and her weapon." I held up a picture of a young girl with blond hair and a boy with ash blond hair. "He is a scythe same as you Kiki, but these two are different. She can wield him to Kishin level. She might also be part weapon, but only when unconscious. She fights with bravery; which can be an extremely powerful ally in battle. Take her down; without her Death will stand much weaker." I doubled checked her folder to make sure that I had accurately read what my spies had told me about her. "Any questions on your assignment?" I asked finally.

Zack held up his hand. I motioned for him to speak. "One is why does Rebel need to get in there at all costs; and two, doesn't Death have other children to fight for him, besides her?"

I thought over the questions, decided that they pertained to the mission and spoke, "Rebel has a certain power, that activates when she can resonate a certain way with her weapons that allows her to combine them into one giant scythe. She will be able to create a portal in which I will be able to travel through. Secondly, yes he does have other minions but if we can catch them by surprise, then we won't have to deal with them." He nodded his understanding and I dismissed them.

 I called in Hera and Kyle next. Hera strode in confidently, while Kyle shuffled in, looking down at the ground. I motioned for them to sit, cleared my throat a little and then spoke,"Your main assignment will be to get Rebel, with her weapons, to the Death Room no matter what. You wll also be personally responsible for taking down this young meister and his weapon." I flashed another picture of a young man, with a star on his right shoulder, who was looking very serious and his weapon, a girl with black hair.

Hera peered closer to the picture. She gasped suddenly and backed away, looking as if she had seen a ghost. "I-it's not possible. He can't be alive,"she muttered anxiously.     

"Do you know this young man?"I inquired. She could only nod.  Her partner looked at the picture and glared at him. "His family, the Star Clan, is responsible for our parent's death. We didn't think that anyone from that clan actually still lived,"Kyle explained. 

"Will you two still be able to carry out this mission?"I asked raising an eyebrow. They nodded but didn't say anything. I dismissed them and they scuttled out. I called in Jasmine and Hazel next. It would hopefully be a shorter meeting.

They walked in, looking like they didn't have a care in the world. I handed them transcripts of their missions instead of talking to them about it. They read through quickly but didn't say anything. They didn't even look trouble by it. I dismissed them with a wave of my hand.

I called Rebel and the twins next.

                            She strode in, looking perfectly symetrical and focused. The twins looked a little disheveld but they could have looked worse.  I knew this briefing was going to take a while so I sat down as well. "Your mission will be the hardest of them all. You will not only have to look out for the rest of the team but you have to do three difficult tasks as well. Your first task is to defeat the reaper's pet. He is a shinigami but that doesn't mean he is impossible to defeat. He is the one that is the one that is under most of the reapers influence. He has a weakness but I will let you read that. Your next task will be to get into the death room, no matter what. Lastly, you will have to use that special resonation. It will create a portal here, if your careful. This portal will allow me to join you in the most difficult fight of your live's. Do you understand your mission?" They nodded and stood up and left. "Good luck. You're going to need it."