Chapter Fourteen. <33

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This chapter is dedicated to @_louisbigbootay_ ! She is like one of my bestfriends and I love her. Sorry I haven't updated in forever. STUPID SCHOOL!! ANYWAYS ENJOY! xxx

-----------Chapter Fourteen-----------

--------LOUIS' POINT OF VIEW. --------

I walked into Paul's house to discuss about a new bodyguard.

Paul wasn't quitting he just needed more help. His job is harder than it seems.

I don't know why the boys didn't come with me.

Stupid Bi- LANGUAGE!, I thought to myself.

"Hey Louis!", said Paul, "Before we get down to business I would like you to meet my daughter Michelle."

I looked to my left then to my right.

As I looked to the right I had to take a double take.

She was beautiful. She kinda reminded me of McKinley.

She had black, curly hair and she was built the same way as McKinley.

She was wearing white shorts and a floral button down shirt. To put the "icing on the cake", she had on TOMS.

"Hey.", I said as I walked over to and gave her a hug.

"Hi.", she said shyly as she half hugged me back.

"Shall we get back to work Louis?", asked Paul.

I shook my head and sat down in front of Paul.

DARN YOU PAUL!!!

After Paul and I got done got done with our discussion, I asked Michelle if she wanted to go to Starbucks.

She agreed with slight hesitation as we started to walk toward my car.

As we arrived at Starbucks the wind had began to pick up.

We tried to go inside of Starbucks but it had a sign on it that said CLOSED FOR TORNADO WARNINGS.

All of a sudden, it started thundering and lightning.

We ran back to the vehicle and drove back to Paul's house.

Michelle started to get out when Paul came out the door yelling.

"Get in the vehicle! We are going to the boy's flat."

I drove back to the flat as fast as I possibly could.

When we got there, everyone was about to freak out because nobody had seen Niall or McKinley in almost ten hours.

I decided to make no snide remarks because it was really a scary situation.

I sit down beside of Harry and drifted off to sleep dreaming about Michelle.