Official, Official

*Kris's POV*

"Hey bro can we talk?" I sat down by Jaylen.
"Yeah you good?" he asked.
"Yeah, yeah," I nodded, "So uh. About you and Kaydence."
"Don't worry," he shrugged, "Cut it off so don't worry."
"I know," I nodded, "But like. Why did you cut it off?"
"Cause you just gon yell at us 24/7 about it," he shrugged, "I want to show my girl off if I'm going to have one."
"Right," I nodded, "I get it. I'm sorry."
"What?" he chuckled, "You aren't going to yell at me about being with Kade?"
"No," I shook my head, "I uh I talked to her and I realized you made her happy like Bea makes me happy. It's not fair to take that away from her."
"So what are you saying?" he asked.
"You have my permission to date her," I shrugged, "I wont bug y'all about it anymore."
"Really?" he started smile.
"Yeah," I nodded, "Just make it right with her dude. She really into you. Don't fuck this over okay?"
"I wont," he shook his head, "I promise."

*Kaydence's POV*

I was at cheer practice and I was doing better. My ankle was only sprained and it felt good to be back. I wasn't doing much stunts but I was doing lifts again. I was a little scared though but Teagan, Ally, and Layla aren't the ones lifting me anymore. We were almost done with practice when someone walked in the gym. I was just getting out of a lift so I didn't see who it was at first. I stood up straight and then looked. It was Jaylen.. A small smile came on my face. They didn't have practice today so I knew he was here for a reason. Layla walked over to him but he walked right past her, everyone laughed. He walked up to me and pulled me to him by my hips. "I'm sorry," he told me, "Please. Please be mine again okay?" I nodded and smiled at him. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and all the girls started to "awe" at us. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. "You know what today is right?" he asked. I thought for a second then smiled at him. "Dinner day," I nodded.
"I'll wait till you're done with practice then we going okay?" he asked.
"Can I change first?" I laughed.
"yeah," He nodded. I smiled and went back to practice. He sat on the bleachers and played on his phone, watching here and there.

Once practice was over Jaylen took me to my dorm and I changed really quick and then got back in the car. "Did Kris talk to you?" I asked as he started to drive.
"Yeah," he nodded, "I'm glad he did."
"me too," I smiled. He handed me his phone that was opened to snapchat. He took my other hand and locked our fingers together. "Take a picture and post it," he told me.
"Really?" I smiled.
"Yeah," he nodded. I took a picture of our hands and posted it on story, doing the same on mine. I rubbed his hand with my thumb gently. "We are official, official," I giggled.
"Damn straight girl," he chuckled.