However, suddenly something changed. The worlds Great Father Owl had so meticulously designed started shifting on their own without the will of the Great Father Owl. That was when free will started spreading through all the worlds.

At first, it seemed like a good thing. It gave the worlds a unique charm. Great Father Owl loved the fact that even he, the creator, didn't know how the worlds would develop or what the creatures he created might do.

One species, in particular, started getting restless and did a lot of things that greatly displeased the Great Father Owl, the humans.

For some reason, that particular species became strikingly different from all the other life forms that the Great Father Owl ever created, and he had no idea why. In every world where there were humans, problems started occurring.

At first, there were small problems and inconsistencies, but as time went by, it started getting worse. The situation was getting far worse than anyone could have ever predicted, and there was nothing to be done. There couldn't be any direct involvement in their lives for some reason. Great Father Owl couldn't understand why, but it seemed that he no longer had any power to influence the human-inhabited worlds.

Even after everything that happened, after all the bad things they did, he still loved the humans and wanted to help out. Since there was no way for him to do that by influencing the human world, he took up residence in the world of Mag.

Of course, to be able to do that, he had to leave his godly form and take up residence in the world as a regular looking barn owl. His body stayed afloat in the vast amount of space as his new earthly body started living a whole new, exciting life.

One interesting thing about that was that he couldn't look like a regular barn owl for long. The magic and the power that was part of who he was, soon became visible on his physical body as well.

Great Father Owl no longer looked like other barn owls. He was much more colorful. Colors and vibrancy were coming off his form, and he couldn't control it.

He couldn't stop himself from becoming the magnificent being that was said to be the ancestor of all of us owls who live in this world today. His strength, beauty, and intelligence soon made him popular among the inhabitants of Mag, and they became close to his heart.

There was something in their innocence and general goodness that made him love them more than any other creations of his.

Furthermore, they accepted his advice and treated him as their god and savior. They were kind to each other accepting everyone as they were. They were basically what the Great Father Owl had in mind when he first created everything.

Although they had free will as well, and he didn't have any control over the outside world, they chose to use their free will to make their world a better place. There was no violence or destruction, only peace, harmony, and acceptance.

Thus, he decided to make Mag a haven for anyone who was mistreated in any of the other worlds. It became the place where all the dreams could come true if only you wished very hard and did your best.

Great Father Owl liked Mag so much that he spent here a lot more time than he planned. He had a long and versatile life. However, unfortunately for him, his mortal body started deteriorating, and he had no other choice but to return to his own immortal body.

Before leaving his beloved Mag, he did his best to protect it and to bless it with all the knowledge, power, and wisdom that he could.

The day before he left, he created the portals so that it would be easier for us to protect those who needed our help. There were many other things he left behind, but one of the most important things was the message of unity and peace.

Even without his full use of powers, he managed to impart the necessary amount of magic and knowledge to go on.

We show our respect for our creator by continuing the work he started. Protecting and helping has become our reason for being, and all of us who are born here have some magic in our very essence.

Somehow, the owls have been granted the most power, probably because of our ancestry. The legend says that all the owls that live here now can trace their origin back to the Great Father Owl, and that is one of the reasons we are the most powerful beings here.

It is said that his blood runs through our veins and makes us as magical as we are. That also explains why in other worlds we barely have any powers and sometimes none. The creation became independent of its creator, and it is only in Mag that the creator is remembered, and respected as he should be. " Wallace finished his story. There were many things he left out, but he thought he told Ajana enough of the story to help her understand and not too much to scare her off.