"What?" he asked. I gestured helplessly to the dresser. He smiled, then chuckled and finally burst out laughing. His laugh was contagious and I was still thinking about how much I'd love to hear it every single day for the rest of my life when I retuned to the bed with the lube and condoms.

"You know how to do this?" I asked. He bit his lip and nodded. I tried to hide my shock. Where had he learned to have sex with a man? Who had taught him that? It should have been me. I wanted to do it all with him. "You want to do this?"

"Oh, yeah. You're not getting out now," he replied, trying to sound stern, but ruining it by smiling. Suddenly, he sobered. "I've watched videos and read about it, but I've never..."

I shook my head and smiled. Angelic Sky Clarkson watching gay porn in his free time. You really don't know people half as well as you think you do. "Top or bottom?"

"I need you inside me, Hale," he breathed out, his cheeks tinting pink.

I was surprised by his choice. A macho guy like him should not have admitted to wanting that so easily. At least that's how it's always been in my experience with guys."Are you sure? I could-" I was cut off when he pulled my down and kissed me. He met my eyes and nodded. I could see both determination and desire clear on his face. "Bottom it is," I murmured as I slipped one lube-slicked finger inside him. He tensed up immediately and I kissed every inch of his skin that I could reach in an attempt to make him forget his discomfort. I slipped another finger into him as I left a trail of kisses along his jaw. I took my time to prepare him properly. I didn't want his first time to hurt. "Pull up your legs." Sky obeyed almost instantly. "Hold them there," I told him while mentally prepping myself for this moment.

Finally, I rolled the condom on, slicked it up and placed my tip at his entrance. He tensed again and I placed my hand on his chest. "Relax," I breathed and pushed past the ring of muscle as soon as he let me.

He moaned and I froze. "It's good," he assured me. "Keep going." That was the only invitation I needed and I pushed forward torturously slow until I finally bottomed out. Sky smiled at me and pushed his thighs together, hugging my body to his.

Nothing had ever felt as good as that moment. I slowly started moving after getting the okay from him. Sky was a moaning mess and my chest swelled. I had brought this to him. It's me who made my man feel so incredible. Wait, no. He wasn't my man. He was my best friend who would realise his mistake tomorrow and then never talk to me again. My stomach clanched painfully and my rhythm faltered.

I forced myself to push those thoughts out of my mind as I sped up my thrusts at Sky's insistence. I introduced him to his prostate and he groaned in pleasure. I grinned and hit it over and over again until he could barely make a sound anymore. His cock was trapped between our bodies. I shifted to wrap my fingers around him and it took mere minutes before I could feel his body tightening around me as his orgasm hit. He moaned my name as he spilled between our bodies. I took it as a good sign that he at least knew who he was with.

Seeing him writhing underneath me was the most glorious thing that I've ever witnessed. It was what finally drove me over the edge and I knew that the image was forever imprinted in my brain. It would definitely be my companion through lonely showers in the future. I slammed into him again and again until I was done. A feeling of total bliss settled over me. Even if it was just for one night, I would grab onto it with everything in me. It took me a moment, but I finally convinced my brain to move my heavy limbs from their position and pulled out to flop down on the bed next to Sky.

We lay there, panting and unmoving in total silence, until I forced myself to get out of the bed, throw the condom away and grab the wetwipes from the dresser to clean up with. Why the hell did they put the supplies so far from the bed, anyway? I decided on an answer as I walked back to the bed. To torture, that's why.

I cleaned Sky off in silence and then did the same for myself. He was watching my every move, but he didn't comment on anything and I honestly didn't know what to say. Thanks for the sex, bro. I'll see you tomorrow, just didn't seem to cut it. Maybe the more expected one, that was glorious, no homo, though. I'd heard them all while searching for someone to fill the Sky shaped hole in my heart.

I started gathering our clothes after disposing of the wipes. I dumped all of it on the bed. Suddenly, Sky sat up. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Getting dressed and going home."

I saw his face fall at my clipped tone, but I couldn't sit around and wait for him to sober up before I made my break. My heart just wouldn't be able to handle it. I knew what I'd see in his eyes, but I'd wanted it too bad to stop. He collected his clothes and scrambled to put them on as I checked the room before I unlocked the door and stepped into the hallway with Sky on my heels.

He walked past me and I saw the tag of his shirt sticking out. My hands itched to tuck it back in, but I didn't think it would be a welcome gesture.

We made it to the parking lot in one piece and I unlocked the car and slid into the driver's seat. Sky shifted around uncomfortably in his seat and I knew that his ass must be hurting. I longed to run my hand through his hair and tell him that I'll draw him a bath at home. Reassure him in every way possible. But it wasn't home. It was Sky's place that was so fancy that I didn't even know how half of the stuff worked and his damn shower still confused me after all these years.

We lived seperate lives and I had to learn to accept that. This was a one time thing that we should never talk about again. My heart gave an uncomfortable twist at that thought as I pulled into the apartment building's underground parking lot. I didn't look at Sky as he opened the door and got out. I couldn't. I would only want to kiss him again and never let him go. And that was definitely one of the things that would be met with hostility after what just happened. Sky was straight. He might be curious, but he'd never shown an interest in men before tonight. Well, except for the gay porn... No. I shouldn't get my hopes up again.

Sky paused outside the car. I could see his jaw working and could practically hear the gears in his head turning. He leaned down to look at me. "You're being an asshole, Hale. I don't know what your problem is and my head hurts too much to figure it out. I enjoyed tonight and I don't regret it. Whatever you're thinking right now, talk to me and we'll deal with it." Sky waited silently for my response. I couldn't think of something to say, though. Surely he'd wake up tomorrow and it would all come crashing down on him. Before I could respond, Sky's face twisted in a scowl and he slammed the door so hard that the entire car shook.

His long legs ate up the distance to the building. I watched until Sky disappeared safely behind the glass doors leading to the elevator. I banged my head against the top of the steering wheel a few times. "Fuck my life!" I screamed at the top op my lungs.