Prologue

Prologue

It was all started with sunlight, a kiss to his infinite eyes.

Showers of raindrops, continuous blink to my misty eyes.

Embrace from moonlight, a gracing soul for our locked eyes.

And the glimmers of the rainbow, like the color stones of our crystal eyes.

Kiss to infinite, sunlight to endless gleam

Blink of showers, raindrops to continuous tears

The grace of our united soul, moonlight to our burning passion

Crystal stones that sparkle, a rainbow orbs of our inflicting emotion

His eyes, the infinite

My eyes, the misty

Our angel, our locking soul

Our eyes together, the rainbow orbs

A bride is the happiest woman on earth when she's already wearing her white gown with flowers on her hands.

She's the purest as she walked down to her aisle with a long white veil pinned to her hair, and the prettiest when the smile covered her face with her heartbeat as the best music.

The raindrops will give a blessing.

The shadows of the moon will give tranquility.

The rainbow for tomorrow will give gladness.

One of the best pictures of a woman is when she's wearing the symbolism of herself as the most precious gift for a man could ever have.

A blushing bride for a gift that radiates like sunlight, showers love like raindrops, a moon with whispers of serenity and rainbow with filling colors life.

A woman could bring different symbols, and one of those is infinity, greatness, and respect.

Mga salitang naglalaro sa kanyang mga mata sa tuwing nag-iisa ang aming mga titig. Kanyang mga matang sana'y muli akong pagmasdan.

With the rains, my soaking wedding dress, and ruined flowers. My tears fell endlessly-hoping for the embrace of the sunlight.

Sitting near his tombstone, engraved letters of his name, the love of my life, and my husband -my groom.

Kumawala ang malakas kong paghagulhol kasabay ng buhos ng ulan.

"W-Why? Fucking why!" I shouted.

"Ilang beses mo akong inalok ng kasal, Tristan. Pumayag ako, ito na ako. I am damn wearing my wedding dress!" with my hands wearing white gloves, I tried to shovel the thick soil near his grave.

Pinilit kong maghukay nang paulit-ulit na parang magagawa kong ibalik ang kanyang buhay sa sandaling malalim na ang aking mahukay.

"Y-You promised me! Nangako ka sa akin na hindi mo na ako iiwanan. Nasaan na, Tristan?!"

Nagsimula nang humapdi ang aking mga kamay sa walang katapusan kong paghuhukay, nakikita kong nagdurugo na rin iyon.

"Please! Make this a damn nightmare, baby, 'wag naman ganito. Hindi ganito ang gusto kong mangyari sa atin. Huwag mo naman akong iwan ulit. Ayoko nang mag-isa. Ayoko na."

Pilit akong yumakap sa batong basang-basa ng ulan na may nakalapat na titik na bumubuo sa kanyang pangalan. Hindi ko ininda ang lamig, sakit at matinding panghihina.

Gusto kong habang-buhay yumakap sa kanya. Gusto ko nang sumunod sa kanya, muling marinig ang kanyang boses, madama ang kanyang mga yakap, malusaw sa kanyang mga titig at malunod sa kanyang mga halik.