Chapter 11

After those words, Sandy's heart melts.

Sandra's pow:

I can feel my heart accelerating, I feel like there are too many butterflies in my stomach, but it's worth it.

I finally don't think I am an horrible person anymore, because Ryan and Blake made their decision and I have nothing to do with it, I did nothing to keep Ryan away from is family, he just came back. I think I now deserve a little bit of happiness with a man.

I kiss him again, I feel his hands on my ass, moving slowly as he undo the buttons of my pants. I do the same with his and take his T-shirt off.

In a couple of seconds, he's naked and I only have my bra on.

He lifts me and takes to the kitchen where places me on the kitchen table. He opens the fridge, takes some cream, spreads it on my lips and kiss it away. I do the same but spreading it on his chest.

This is becoming really sensual.

I know I can't get enough of him.

Narration:

After all that sex, the couple is exhausted. They are on their way to the bedroom to have a rest when Sandy's phone rings, it's a call from an unknown number.

"Hello, this is Sandra"

"Humm..hey, I mean, hello Miss Bullock"

"Who's speaking?"

"This is Blake, Blake Lively. I think MY HUSBEND is there so I was wondering if I could talk to him since I can't call his phone."

Sandra's face gets dark.

"Ryan, the call's for you."

She gives him her phone and walks away."

Ryan's pow:

I can see this irritated Sandy a bit so I go talk to her but she doesn't let me speak.

"Ryan what the fuck?! This is just the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me, she clearly wanted to irritate me, well she did quite a good job."

I try to keep calm.

"Sandy I'm sure it wasn't her intention..."

"What does she need Ryan? Whatever it is, it must be really important cause she even called me!"

"Nothing in particular, just tellingme that next week we're meeting the doctor to see our baby for the first time."

Narration:

Sandy starts feeling guilty again. It's just something that she can't handle. She doesn't want to ruin a family but she's too in love with Ryan to let go this time,too.

"I go pick Louis up from school."

"No Sandy, I am going, I want to spend some time with my little man."

Sandy's pow:

I can't handle the cuteness, he called my son his little man, I just hope Ryan won't walk away leaving my son without a father after making him think he had one. If this happens, if my son suffers, I will never forgive Ryan, ever.

"Ok go, I think I'll go to Jennifer's. I need to talk to a friend."

As Ryan leaves I grab the phone and text Jennifer:"Hey Jen, it's Sandy. Do you think you can come over? Or can I come over? Cause I need to talk to you..about Ryan, I don't know what but can't stop thinking that all this is going to end up really bad. Am I crazy?"

Jen's answer comes right away.

"I'm on my way, baby. But you should know that I don't think you should date him, at all."