Introduction

Fourteen years ago, a happy couple lived happily with their child. The couple's names are Lilac and Lance Evergreen. They lived together with their cheerful, cute, and kind child named Lily. Lily always smiles and plays cheerfully, when one of her parents is sad, she would go comfort her father/mother and make them smile again. Her parents wished for her to never change and always be happy around people and towards animals, but the most important of all is be happy around plants. Lily secretly have powers, her powers is "nature". Nature is the most powerful of all because nature controlls everything...

UNTIL...

Her parents died because of a car accident, many tried to solve the couple's case but failed to do so...

Lily on the other hand, felt down because of what happened. After the funeral she made a promise to her parents to get revenge but for her to do that she need to hide her identity. After one year, she made her self mysterious, even the servants of the house doesn't know her anymore.

One morning, Lance's lawyer, mr. Bond came into the house(lily's), he told her that she is having all the riches that was once her father's. After what mr. Bond said, lily agreed only on one condition.... she has to die fakely and rename the company also she has to hide her real name and use another name. Mr. Bond agreed for she is now his boss. She told mr. Bond to think of a name for her. It took two days to think of a name for her but then, mr. Bond saw lily playing with a wolf pup and thought something for her name.

A day later, mr. Bond brought a folder, lily was curious about what's inside it. Mr. Bond asked the maid to fetch lily, after a minute lily came in like a punk, with a shirt full of dirt and sweat. Lily asked him what is her name gonna be, mr. Bond looked at her whole body for a while and said...

"Ma'am... I have the perfect name for your new attitude, if you don't mind?!..-mr. Bond said with shock and amusement

"Your name is....ELEANOR WOLF!!- said mr. Bond