Chapter 2

Shizuo's P.O.V

I was standing in front of a door which appears to be where Izaya lives. I knocked the door several times but no one came. I got annoyed and kick the door.

* BAM! *

' That's some shitty door for a high-class apartment. Whatever. ' I then walked in and I was shocked from what I saw. The room was dark except the sunlight coming from the window, the floor was full of clothes and rubbish, the kitchen was pilled up with plates, the list could go on. I always thought he was a clean freak, I wonder what happened?

I walked over to a desk which I assumed it's where Izaya does his work. It was then I felt something wet and sticky. I looked down at my hand and saw blood on it. I then looked back at the desk which I saw blood trails leading to the stairs.

I followed it and came to a door slightly opened. I pushed the door gently and saw a figure lying on the bed. " Flea? "

I walked closer to the bed and the figure rolled to face this way and said something which I can barely hear. " Namieeeee~ Didn't I told you not to come to work until I say you can? "

He then slowly opened his crimson coloured eyes and jumped out of his bed when he saw me. " S-Shizu-chan! W-Why are you here!? " His condition looks bad, he has bags under his eyes and... He... looked skinner?

" Shinra asked me to come check on you and now... You're coming with me and explain everything to me. If you want to complain, do it later. " I said while pointing to the door. He was about to run away but I was way quicker to stop him.

I grabbed his wrist and pushed him to a wall while putting his hand above his head. " Don't fucking try to run away! Do you want me to take you by force!? " That's when I felt liquid flowing down from my hand. ' So that's where he's bleeding, huh? '

He started shivering and shouted, " Again and again! How can you always see through me like a book! " I was shocked because I have never seen him like this before.

Then I felt his body going limp. I caught him with one of my hand grabbing his waist and the other still grabbing to one of his bloody wrist. ' He passes out? '

Without thinking, I carried him in bridal style and walked out of the bedroom. ' Seriously, just how skinny could he be?? It feels like I'm carrying air. '

I was about to leave when I saw the door broken. ' I can't just leave it like that, can I? I would feel kinda bad for the flea if his house got robbed. He's rich after all. '

I put him on the couch after I cleaned it a bit and called Shinra to come over. After the call finished, I looked around the room and decided to clean while waiting.

I'm back~~~ I'm sorry for not updating in a long time cuz' I'm kinda busy with school work. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter too.🤗 See you in the next chapter~