Tony Knows

Profanity Warning (like immediately) 

"Fuck!" Tony Stark yelled as his most recent inventions battery died, lasting only 4 minutes before sputtering out. Walking towards the cabinet to grab another, he was completely oblivious to the 16-year-old, peaking his head out the door.

"Sorry Mr. Stark, am I interrupting something?" Peter Parker said cautiously, brown eyes glistening with interest about the new machinery.

"Nope always got time for you kid," Tony said, somewhat shaken for cursing in front of a minor. Peter seemed to read the mood and sighed in defeat.

"I'm not a child Mr. Stark, and High School is a symphony of profanity! Anyway, I came to talk about this 'Surprise Field Trip' as the school calls it." He held out a slightly crumpled paper and Tony took it and read it over. "The students don't know where we're going but Surprise Field Trips are the highlight of the year!" The young male beamed.

"Well who am I to stop you, I'll obviously sign it," Tony says with a strangely sinister smile. Peter only got to worry about it for a second as the scientist had already handed back the permission slip. "How's school going by the way?" He asked leaning against one of the less cluttered lab tables.

"Ah... I-it's going fine a suppose," the teen said, scratching his neck nervously. He wasn't keen on giving his mentor consistent updates on his mildly lame social life. "Ned's doing good!" He laughed out anxiously and started backing up towards the doors. Tony sighed. Peter had told him about his troubles with rude ass kids in school (one in particular) but always seemed to avoid the topic after their conversation.

"Whatever you say kid, and I suppose you're free to go," Tony smirked as the younger male stumbled on his way out. Peter had a sneaking suspicion that Stark new something more about this trip then he was letting on.

This was SO fun to write and I hope you enjoyed reading. More chapters are soon to come!