"What?! Do you think your stupid Stir-fried ice-cream can satisfy all your needs like I do?!"

Pha snickered quietly, "Maybe..." He teased.

Forth covered his face with his hands, "Ahh, you really are something"

Pha gave him an angelic smile, "That's me." he commented.

Pha and Forth sat well into the night, question after question about random things and more intimate things by Forth of course.

'It's almost as if he's trying to get to know me better' Pha thought.

He unconsciously smiled at Forth as he laughed away. Pha thought that he would be tired but he was ready to start to press ups if he had to.

Forth felt the same; he didn't want to sleep just yet.. just a little longer he would always tell himself.

-------------------------

Morning arrived and Pha woke up from Forth's death grip. He rubbed his eyes and hoped that he didn't have any bags under his eyes.

Forth softly groaned and squinted at Pha. "Come back to bed" he mumbled.

"I can't... I have to go to work" Pha felt Forth tug his arm then pull him back down.

"Five more minutes babe" he whispered. Pha sighed out and let himself be enclosed by Forth's arms yet again.

"There's a company fundraiser event tonight... wanna be my date?" Forth said quietly.

"Mmhmm... I'll come to the company directly from the hospital." Pha mumbled and let himself drift off to sleep again.

-----------------------------

Forth sighed in frustration and glanced at his wrist watch for the umpteenth time. He stood at the entrance of the company and took his phone out to call Pha.

"Hello! Phaa. Where are you? We're going to be late if you keep coming at this rate"

"Yeah yeah, I'm on the way. Sorry. Got an Emergency case to handle."

Forth breathed out a sigh, "Ok. Be careful on your way here."

Pha smiled a little, "Okie na P'Forthhhhh. See you within few minutes."

Forth shook his head with a smile and ended the call with an Okie.

-------------------

Forth checked his watch again while Pha parked his car and rushed out adjusting his jacket.

Forth looked up for a brief moment and paused, turning his whole attention to Pha. Pha was wearing a blue blazer jacket over white shirt with casual jeans.