friends iii

She placed me on the couch.

SMUT⚠️

bils POV ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I've never seen this side of Y/N before. She places me on the couch and starts kissing my neck straddling me with her knee rubbing between my legs.

She left small red and purple spots on my neck. I cant believe that she would do that since I had pictures to take and interviews to do tomorrow. Which she knows because we do everything together. And now we are doing even more together including stuff like this. She pulled back and looked at me as if to apologize for leaving her love bites on me. But how could I be mad in a time like this. I cupped her face gently and pulled her into my lips kissing her passionately. Her warm hands made their way up my arms to my shoulders grabbing me and holding herself up. I had a pretty big couch so when I was able to I flipped her over and made me ontop. I usually like being dom so I liked this better than earlier. I pulled on the bottom of her shirt singnifiying i wanted her to take it off. She put her arms up and i pulled it off and tossed it beside the couch. I took my hoodie off and i wasnt wearing a bra. This was the first time that I've been naked infront of someone in a long time. I thought to myslef. But I didnt care because I felt safe with Y/N. I slid her pants off pulling her panties off as well. She blushed and looked at me with a hunger in her eyes.
I kissed her and made my way down her stomach kissing her pelvic bone and her thighs before reaching her core. I licked her clit and looked up at her head titled upwards and felt her arms reach to pull on my blue hair. She let out a breathy moan and a squeal as I inserted two fingers inside her. I thrust into her while still ontop of her making my way back up to he top. I lifted her lace bra up and massaged her breast licking the other one still with one hand inside her. She tightened and climaxed. I let her clam down before putting my sweater on and kissing her once more. We sat on the couch and watched a movie after.

(440 words)

Sorry it was short again I am waiting to get to the good start. Starting books is always hard because the middle is where it gets good.

Bye loves 👸❣ 👁👅👁