CHAPTER 9

OLIVIA's POV

I saw the doctor come out, and I was worried. I was worried but sighed a sigh of relief. the doctor said. "Jack Gilinsky's parents? Oh there you are. Well I have good news and bad news. The good news: your son is alive. The bad news: He's in a coma, but he's expected to come out of that coma within the next week!"

"Would you like to see jack?"

"Yes. Now please!" Everyone said.

So we went into the room where Jack was and I couldn't look at him.. he just didn't look like the jack I know. He looked so different.

I couldn't take it; so I walked out. I had to just get some fresh air. I was outside for about ten minutes but I walked back in.

When I went to jacks hospital room, I saw him still lying there. they said that he has improved a little bit; but not much. I decided that I would go home, take a shower, and go back the next day.

*the next day*

my grandma drove me to the hospital and we arrived there within 10 mins.

I was prepared to still see him in a coma, but surprisingly, when I walked in, he was awake. I was thinking to myself ,'MY JACK IS BACK. HE'S ALIVE. MY LOVE IS JUST ... HERE!!!'

jack g said, "Olivia I need to tell u something. I love you. and I love you with all my heart. I don't want anyone else to have u bcuz I love u. I want u forever and always."

(A/N: like woah dude that's sweet and all but ur in seventh grade wtheck😂)

I said, " jack I love u too! I'm just so happy that ur alive!"

the doctor came in and told us that jack was cleared to go home so we all got in the car and drove to jacks house.

When we got there, we chatted for about an hour, then jack and I went to his room.

I said that we need to talk.

Jack replied, " about what?"

"jack, u tried to kill urself a week ago. I can't let u do that again. I can't let u out of my sight, out of my grip. I love you and I don't want to almost lose u like that again, okay?"

"what are u saying?"

I said," I talked to ur parents yesterday and they agreed that I should temporarily move in and never keep my eyes off of u. I'm not gunna let u even try to ATTEMPT ag-"

Jack cut me off."why would I? I know u love me , i want u to he my girlfriend, and that's all that matter now. just drop it."

"no jack! I'm not going to! u almost died. do u even realize what would've happened?! everybody was breaking down, watching u in the hospital, looking like. well.. dead. u know what. do u know that I'm the one that found you. hanging from ur closet. do u realize how scared I was? I could barely pick up my phone and call 911. I just couldn't understand why u would do this. u seem all perfect. u have the perfect family, perfect friends, perfect life. u go about with a smile. yes, I know ur hiding something, but what? What could be so bad u wanted to end ur life. I don't understand jack. I just don't. I love you and I don't really think u realize what u did to me, to ur family, friends, well: everybody. everybody was so scared for u for what their life would be like without u, without u in their life, there'd be a piece missing from them if u were gone. u know every person u meet in ur life, u affect them, whether good or bad. before this, u were the perfect boy, all I've ever wanted, u were just like perfect. I haven't loved anyone as much as u. u were the perfect friend, and I wanted to be more. any girl would've been lucky to have u. but now, UVE changed. not me. u. and I just don't think that I can be ur girlfriend. I can't I'm sorry jack. I'm leaving. I love you, but, goodbye." I said with tears and my eyes.

Jack was silent. crying, I left.