𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖘 𝕿𝖔 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙

Start from the beginning

This is the first time ever he had been in close proximity to an estranged alpha. And a scent of rose attacked his nostril as the alpha emits his scent pheromones - to soothe Namjoon anxiousness. As if he can sense Namjoon edginess.

"Prince Jaehwan of Rosea at your service..." he said when they start moves their feet, dancing according to the music played by the minstrel. Everyone in the hall was watching the two with smile and awe that the two princes look very compatible - tall and handsome.

Namjoon smiles. "Namjoon, Crown Prince of Erauri. Please be gentle..." he politely said.

Jaehwan fondly smiles and he likes how deep the voice of the omega is. Nothing in him that really shows he is an omega, more likely having all the traits of an alpha. Very intriguing and very enthralling. Jaehwan couldn't blink his eyes looking at Namjoon, especially at his cherry plump lips.

"You are far from a typical omega..." Jaehwan said as he couldn't hide his curiosity. Still hard to believe that someone like Namjoon is an omega.

Namjoon emits a soft chuckle. He had nothing to angry with such a statement. It was prevalent to hear such a remark about his appearance. Everyone was shocked when he said he is an omega. It doesn't suit his image. But Namjoon kind of enjoying the wrong impression as he didn't want people to belittle him and takes him for granted.

"You're not the only one Your Highness..." said Namjoon.

Jaehwan smile. "My apology if I had offended you Prince Namjoon..."

Namjoon shook his head slowly. "It's fine..."

Jaehwan lead Namjoon on each step as they swirl around together, dancing beautifully as every guest watching delightfully. The other five princes were jealously gawking at the two, feeling frustrated and jittery. They wish they had volunteered themselves before the Prince of Rosea - now gnawed with regret like a child.

"I hope I will be given the chance to be the alpha that could satisfy your need..."

Namjoon was caught off guard at the statement, averted his eyes to the prince in front of him - looking at Namjoon with intense eyes. Namjoon eyes quivered at the sight, darted his orbs around except the prince; obviously nervous and farouche.

"I'll show you my significant, Prince Namjoon..." continue Jaehwan when Namjoon didn't say anything to his words before. A forlorn attempt to be acknowledged by the omega in the ferocious match between the six princes.

Namjoon then smiles when he gets the impression that Jaehwan is truly genuine with his words. "I'm looking forward to that Prince Jaehwan..."

Jaehwan and Namjoon legs halted when someone taps on Jaehwan shoulder. Standing behind the tall and handsome prince is, Prince Seyoon from Kerin. Jaehwan, much to his chagrin frowned at the interruption but couldn't do anything because it is the time to hand over Namjoon's hand to another prince.

"It's my turn Prince Jaehwan..." Seyoon said politely. Eyes glimmer with excitement when his orbs met with Namjoon.

Jaehwan sighed and slowly bring Namjoon's hand into Seyoon's; half-heartedly. Namjoon bowed his head when Jaehwan dismissed himself and let Seyoon hold his hand firmly and dragged their body closer when his other hand wrapped around Namjoon's waist.