"It's not nice, Lucy. But we wouldn't be who we are today if we haven't had gone through what we did to get here now." Atsushi added. That sounded like a topic I was familiar with.

"You talking about scars and shit past life's?" I asked. Atsushi turned around and nodded. I smirked.

"Well, it's not just the two of you..."

My eyes landed elsewhere in the room as I remembered the few memories of being locked inside my small room, terrified of my fluctuating gift. Terrified of my parents, terrified of myself...

"I don't remember what my Mothers face looked like since she locked me inside four walls since she was terrified of me. Every night I would stay awake trying to figure out how to get rid of my Gift that she was so afraid of to be loved by her." I say, gently. Lucy's ruby eyes had lifted to meet mine as she listened with good intensions.

"But when I learnt she despised me, I accepted it. Now I'm rich and work for... well, idk about now, but used to work for criminal masterminds and I'm no longer afraid... But you have to go through the shit stuff first to become who you are. It's not exactly pleasant, but hey, we aren't gonna look back from where we are now, are we?" I smiled at her, and she seemed to have calmed down. She seemed to have been taught a lesson, as if she had realised that Atsushi and I were right.

"She's right... we all know how you feel, Lucy..." Atsushi added. I smiled and nodded, as if I new what was going on.

We both watched her as her head hung low with maybe guilt or distress. Her eyes seemed lost and deep in thought for a moment, her mind working on thoughts we didn't know. She the sighed when her mind was made, and our surroundings had changed.

A pink playroom filled with toys and endless fun. It reminded me of Elise's play room in which I often used to stay inside with her a few years ago.

I imagined this was her ability, whatever this place was.

"Take this."

She held out the doll in front of her. Atsushi slowly approached her and gently cradled the cursed the doll.

"Thank you..." he gently said. I watched her quietly.

"And these."

I had no idea where she was hiding them but she handed out two familiar shape bags- parachutes. Perhaps her gift had something to do with it?

Atsushi grabbed both but I came forward and took mine of him. We both pulled them over our backs and strapped ourselves in. It reminded me of the last time I had to jump of the Moby Dick... would we get shot at again?

"Take the doll and get out of here... both of you."

A bright itchy appeared behind us, and a door had appeared, leading out to the shear drop and the orange burning sky.

"What will they do to you?" Atsushi asked.

"Oh, it doesn't matter..." she sighed. She fiddled with her plaits, eyes drifting away yet again. She knew what they would do to her when they found out she let them escape... Only we didn't.

"You could come with us?" I suggested.

"It's fine... Besides, this is my home now." She smiled. She seemed confident but I saw hesitation behind those green eyes. We hesitantly nodded anyway and approached the door that lead us to our escape.

We had to move quickly now that we had the opportunity.

"Atsushi."

He turned around to look at Lucy who called his name.