Chapter Thirty-Eight.

Start from the beginning

  "Yes," I said as I carried Fletcher into our room.

  "Where's Maisie?" Aly asked.

  "Asleep still," I said.

  Aly carried Fletcher into the livingroom and put him down to play with his toys.

  I followed through and sat down to play with Fletcher.

  Later that day, we all went out to meet Zoe and Alfie at a pizza parlour. I carried Maisie in a baby sling and Aly pushed Fletcher in his push chair.

  "Aly!" Zoe squealed as we walked in.

  "Hello Zoe!" Aly said back as she gave Zoe a hug.

  "Hey Joe," Zoe said as she came over to see Maisie.

  "Hey Zoe."

  "Can I hold Maisie?" Zoe asked me.

  "Sure," I said unbuckling her and handing her to Zoe.

  "She's so big!" Zoe laughed.

  We all sat down at a round booth.

  "Hey Alfie." I said as I gave him a bro-hug.

  "Joe! What's up man?"

  "Not much, taking care of the kids a lot."

  "Fun!" Alfie said.

  "Yeah, it has its ups and downs," I laughed.

  We ordered our food and I held Maisie most of the time, and Fletcher was in a high chair. Of course, Maisie was now hungry and starting crying.

  "Babe, did you bring a bottle?" I asked.

  "Shit, that's what I forgot," Aly whispered.

  "It'll be fine I'll just get a baby blanket to cover you up, out of our bag," I said as I reached down to the baby bag to get a blanket so Aly could cover herself up as she fed Maisie.

  "Do you mind if I feed Maisie?" Aly asked Zoe and Alfie.

  "No of course not, love!" Zoe said.

  Aly fed Maisie while we all continued talking about our lives and what-nots.

  Around 9, we left the pizza parlour and Alfie and Zoe came over to our flat.

  When we got back to the flat, Aly put Fletcher and Maisie to bed.

  "Want a drink?" I asked.

  "I'll have a beer," Alfie said as I got one out for myself.

  "Same please!" Zoe said.

  "Aly?" I asked.

  "Yes please," Aly grinned.

  I brought over four beers and we all sat and talked for the evening.

  Around 11, Alfie and Zoe drove home and Aly and I went to our bedroom.

  "Are you tired?" I asked.

  "Not really , are you?" Aly asked.

  "No, want to watch a movie in here?" I asked as Aly put on her pajamas.

  "Sure," Aly said as she picked out a movie.

  We watched the movie, in the middle of the movie Aly fell asleep on my chest. I grabbed the remote and turned it off and fell asleep too.

  The next morning, I woke up and Aly was still asleep next to me. I got up to go to the restroom and once I got back, Aly was awake and on her phone.

  "Morning babe," She said.

  "Morning."

  "What should we all do today?" Aly asked.

  "Hm, we can look at new houses or apartments, this flat is getting quite crowded."

  "Alright!" Aly agreed.

  I pulled out my MacBook and we went on house hunting websites.

  "We can either stay in London or move to Brighton?" I suggested.

  "I like London, but if you want to move elsewhere?"

  "London's perfect!" I agreed.

  We looked at a lot of different homes and apartments. We schelduled an appointment later today to go look at a couple apartments and a house a few miles away.

  I went to get Fletcher and Maisie, both who were awake.

  I carried both Fletcher and Maisie, because Fletcher did not want to be put down.

  "Whoa! Look how strong Daddy is!" Aly said talking to the kids.

  "Dada!" Fletcher screeched.

  I got dressed and gave Fletcher a bath before dressing him. Aly fed Maisie and then got her dressed. Aly put on some jeans and a shirt and cardigan with boots.

  "Alright so let's go out now and we can grab breakfast from the café," I said strapping Maisie into her baby carrier.

  "Alright babe," Aly said carrying the baby bag and holding Fletcher's hand.

  I carried Maisie out to the car and buckled her carrier in. I then buckled Fletcher in his car seat and we drove off to the café. After breakfast, we drove to our first appointment. This apartment was three bedrooms at EastPointe Apartments.

  "Hello, I'll be showing you around EastPointe today," A lady said with a smile plastered on her face.

  "Alright," I said.

  "Ok, so you want three rooms and two bath?" The lady asked. Her name plate read Sara.

  "That would be ideal," Aly said politely.

  "Alright, let's get started!"

  Sara lead us to the elevator to floor 7. The apartment number was 36.

  "Alright so here we have the livingroom, it's a little small, but manageable. It's open-floor, meaning the kitchen and livingroom are like one room."

  "I like it," Aly said.

  Sara then lead us to the master room, it was the same size we have now, which is perfect. And a plus is that it had a bathroom in the room. Down the hall there were two more rooms. They weren't tiny, but good. The other bathroom was good sized too.

  "Alright, this one is priced for £190'000, but it's been on the market for a while now so you might be able to get it down to £180'000," Sara said.

  After we finished looking around, we went to another apartment that was very similar except more expensive. Then we went to look at a house. The house was also three bedrooms and two baths and alt hough it was a bit smaller it was considerably cheaper. The house was £170'000, because it wasn't as modern as the apartment and was built a while ago.

  After all the tours, we decided we would think about it and let Sara know. Fletcher was starting to get cranky because he missed his nap time today so we went home and I put him down for a nap. Maisie was already asleep too, so I put her down in her crib also.

A/N: Sorry this took so long! Hope you all enjoy it though, sorry it's a bit inappropriate.