Need to Think (Janes POV)

Okay I'm 100 percent sure I'm feeling just as awkward about the lemon thing as you guys are. Especially with me being a young writer and all :/. Sorry about the typos, but it happens. I wish wattpad corrected grammatical errors as well... Anyways I will make this a lemon so yeah. I warned ya. Ps. I suck at writing lemons (don't mind the pun) so yeah. I'll try my best.

Jeff was still on top of me, which felt so awkward it was unbelievable. But what he said about loving me was the most unbelievable thing I've ever heard him say! Yes, even weirder then when he gutted a kids parents and hung their guts around the house. Apparently it was his birthday party tomorrow and the guests had one hell of a fiesta. Sparky (that's what I named the dog) barked and growled at Jeff. I mouthed no towards him and he sat down, but kept staring. Sparky listen to hand signals unbelievably well.

I blushed as I though about the words 'I love you'. Jeff was the first guy to ever say that to me, aside from the creepy geezers who wanted to screw me. A few of them claimed they loved me, but they just wanted to get up my skirt. How do I know Jeff isn't just like them?

A load moan suddenly escaped my lips, awaking me from my trance. He had kissed my inner thigh which sent tingles down my whole body. Jeff had now fully pulled off my dress so I was once again in my undergarments. Deja vu much. But right now, I felt so much better about it than last time. Autumn wind blew on us, making our half naked bodies shiver. Jeff didn't seem to mind and continued kissing me all over.

Ecstasy filled my body. I've never felt like this before, so I had no idea how to respond. I felt his hands grip onto the sides of my underwear, about to pull them down. "Wait!" I practically shouted. My underwear were at mid thigh, which he looked eager to pull down.

"T-this is my first time and I don't really know what to do and-" I started blabbing, trying to make up an excuse. He's probably done it plenty of times before. The thing at the hotel didn't mean he was a virgin, maybe he had a fever or something.

"Jane, it's mine too. Just relax." He said calmly, yet I could sense the impatience in his voice. I nodded and laid my head back, feeling my underwear slip off. Deep breaths, Jane. Deep breaths. Jeff put my legs over his shoulder and lowered his head, putting his hands onto my hips. I felt something wet and soft lick my area. On impulse I grabbed his head and gripped at his black hair. This was the best feeling I've ever had in my life!

His tongue glided up to my cleavage and he started caressing my breasts. He unbuckled the clips in the back gently. Jeff was rubbing them in a circular motion sending pleasure through my body. His jeans slipped off along with his underwear, scaring me a bit. It didn't look anything like the old men who came along. It was... Big. (You guys have no idea how awkward I felt writing this sentence.)

While I was distracted I felt a pain run through my body, making my back lift off of the ground once again. I looked down and saw that he had already put it in. My jaw clenched as I awaited the pain once more. This was gonna hurt.

"Jane, are you alright?" Jeff questioned, obviously going to keep going even if I said not to. I gave him a nod and a look as to say 'keep going'.

He thrust in again, making me gasp. Sparky snored in the background. Jeff pushed in harder and this time a tear fell out.

"Huh?" He said, looking down. There was blood everywhere and I knew for sure I wasn't on my period.

"I guess this is what happens when a Hymen breaks..." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. Jeff was obviously confused so I tried my best to explain to him. "A hymen is something in a vagina that indicates her virginity. If your hymen breaks it'll bleed. A hymen breaks easily from sex, biking, and other everyday things. I guess mine is now broken."

I could tell he kind of understood it. "Is that why it hurt?" He asked, clearly infatuated with the science behind vaginas. I nodded and he nodded back. Hopefully it wouldn't hurt anymore. Jeff pulled out and shoved it back in again, testing the theory.

Guess he was right.

Instead of pain I felt pleasure coursing through my body. He began going in harder, seeing that I was enjoying this. I screamed out in pleasure as I climaxed. He followed soon after, mixing our juices together. It felt amazing.

He fell over, exhausted. Although it didn't look like his little friend there was. I realized he had even doing all of the work this whole time. My pride diminished as I rolled over on top of him. It was his turn for some enjoyment. (I really don't want to write this scene but it has to happen 0////0)

"Do you really love me?" I bent over and whispered into his ear, gaining confidence.

"Of course..." He responded and grabbed my shoulders. I sat up escaping his grip. Jeff bit his lip as I sat on his dick. It obviously felt good because he moaned in pleasure. Wow, it feels better to be on top. I laughed a little at his embarrassed face as I thrust. My lips smacked into his as I started thrusting more and more, causing his erection to grow bigger. I felt some kind of liquid oozing inside of me, making me cum.

I dragged myself down and began sucking on his penis (I can't believe I am writing this. Btw please google image tubgirl, goatse, and lemonparty. Trust me, it's funny) . His big hand pressed down on my curly black hair as I bobbed up and down. I then began deep-throating him.

And then a sudden realization came over me. Do I love him? Why would I be sleeping with him if I didn't love him. I finished sucking and slowly kissed Jeff and stood up. I needed some time to think this over. My hand felt my hymen, which was now snapped in half and sore.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern glinting in his eyes. His eyes were soft and blue. They looked like Jeffery Wood's eyes, not Jeff the Killer's eyes. You could fall in love with those eyes alone.

"I need to think this over." I sighed, knowing that sentence probably hurt like a knife to the eye. His calm and relaxed smile turned into a psychotic one, and his beautiful blue eyes turned black and small. Oh shit, he's pissed off. "I-I just don't know what to do, Jeff. This is all a little overwhelming for me." I countinued, hoping to reason with him. I slipped on my bra and panties as well as my tights, gloves and heels. Before he got up I slid on my dress.

Jeff stood up and slammed me against a tree. He looked furious, like somebody had taken away his knife and smelted it. Him and his fucking knives. Jeff put his tongue on my cheek and to my eyes. I squirmed, knowing this wasn't the same Jeff that I had just had sex with.

"Jane, dear," his voice sounded evil like when he tells people to go to sleep, "Why don't you get out of here and pretend this never happened."

"Jeff-" I tried but he put a knife to my neck before I could say anything.

"Get the fuck out of here, stupid bitch!" He screamed at me. I jumped and got his warning. If I didn't leave, I was as good as dead. Although he seemed less intimidating without clothes on.

Oh yeah, as you've noticed I do Jane, Jeff, Jane, Jeff for POVs right? Well I just got the best plot twist I could ever think of in the drafts right now but it has to be janes POV. So yeah that's what's happening. BTW I've tried to respond to comments. But wattpad won't let me vote or comment on ANYTHING. Help. If you absolutely need to get in contact with me just message me