By Someone Else's Hand (Janes POV)

"Wait! Come back you bastard! We're not done here!" I screamed out the window.

My god, that coward! Why the hell would he leave like that. I smacked myself for letting him get out of my sights. His blood stained my knife, reminding me that it wasn't a dream. It also reminded me that Jeff the Killer was still alive somewhere, killing innocent people. I actually kill sleazy men and the occasional hooker. But he just goes on killing innocent families. I licked my blade, my enemies blood on my knife gave me feelings of ecstasy.

Although it's hard to believe he's a virgin. Wait, didn't the police report say he raped his victims first? Not that I trust the police or anything. They've warped some of my stories to make it seem like I was in the wrong. Just like them. Quick to judge, even quicker to accuse.

I heard the door to my room being knocked on. Silently, I peeped through the peephole. It was the hotel manager, who was an old lady, at least 70.

"Ma'am, we've gotten complaints about the noise levels. May I ask what has been going on?" She asked nicely. Fuck!

Without responding, I threw on my clothes and prepared to jump out the window. Oh my god, how the hell did Jeff manage to survive this fall? Were on the third floor.

"Jane, you can do this." I said to myself and pushed myself off the ledge. Jeff, if this gets me killed I'll come back and haunt your sorry ass.

I closed my eyes as I fell, hoping to god I survive this. I landed with an oof on a semi-soft surface. My wrist started throbbing as I pushed myself up.

I looked down, and to my amazement, was a young boy. Couldn't be more than 13. He looked like he was in pain, although it didn't look like it was horrible. He looked up at me with his beautiful eyes. They were light grey with fragments of purple and gold. The most amazing eyes I've ever seen.

"Oh my God." His eyes looked they popped out of his head when he saw me. "Y-you're Jane Arkinsaw, the murderer!" He yelled.

I put a finger over his lips, "Keep it down, will ya?" I whispered sternly.

"Or what, are you gonna kill me?" He said with attitude in his voice.

"I might." I said back, fully meaning it. If he doesn't shut his fat mouth he's done for. Right now I have no patience and I need to find Jeff. "Listen kid, I'm busy. You keep your mouth shut or you'll regret it." I threatened and began walking away.

"Wait!" He grabbed my dress with tears in his eyes, "Please help me!"

Sighing, I bent down and looked at him. He reminded me of myself when Jeff killed my parents.

"What do you need?" I acted as if I was concerned. Goddamn it, Jeff could be anywhere by now.

"M-m-my dad. H-he and J-j-Jeff the K-kill-."

"Did you say Jeff the Killer?" I grabbed him by his shoulders. He nodded and I pulled him up so he could stand. " Bring me there."

..........................

The boy pulled me to a large manor filled with fancy furniture. But I didn't have the time to gawk at their elegance, rather I had to eliminate Jeff once and for all.

"Argh!" I heard a middle aged mans voice cry out in agony. Jeff must've been cutting in the disgusting smile. Poor guy. I ran up the shiny spiral staircase up to the corridors, following the screams. It led to the bedroom, which was quite unusual for Jeff. Usually he enjoys kitchen killings. Once he actually baked a guy's legs.

I slammed the door open to see Jeff on top of the guy, knife raised in the air. He looked at me, and to my surprise, the guy below him grabbed the knife. Jeff glared at me with his eyes practically saying 'Stupid Bitch'.

Jeff and the man began fighting, Jeff trying to dodge the knife. I hate to admit it but that old guy has some nice knife skills. But I felt a knot in my stomach. Like this wasn't right... But I won't have to kill him, this guy will. That made it even worse and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I snapped back to reality when I saw it. Jeff was pinned against the wall and the kids dad was about to kill Jeff. It felt so wrong... Before I realized that I was doing it, I had pushed Jeff out of the blades path. The knife was hurdling towards me and I felt an unimaginable pain surge through my body. Hot liquid seemed to be pouring out of my side. I looked up to see the bewildered Jeff as my vision became fuzzy.

Using the last bit of my strength I said, "No way I'll let you die by someone else's hand, bastard."

Then it all went black...