"We do accept you and love you, Icarus.." Mary sighed then stood up, standing next to him. "I just get so worried for you.. worried you might be outed, or.. or, worse someone finds out and they hurt you." She says as she puts her hand to his face. "I know, mama.. But I'll have it under control, you know? Just.. let me be, let me be myself." He says and she frowned at that, putting both her hands on her face, she leans down and kissed her forehead.

"I never wanted to make you feel like you couldn't be yourself." She says and he sighs, before nodding. "I love you, Icarus." She says before hugging him tightly and he smiles, hugging her back right away. Matthew smiled widely, getting up and hugging them both tightly. "Alright, alright, none of this mushy crap, I'm hungry." Icarus says, pulling away and Mary chuckled, wiping away his tears. "Alright, baby boy." She says before they sit down.

The next day, Icarus sat across from Steve in the library and then suddenly Steve sighs loudly. "I wanna talk." He says, looking up and Icarus looks up as well. "Yeah? About?" Icarus said and Steve just gets up so Icarus follows him all the way into a room where Steve shuts the door. "Why.. why the closed door?" Icarus whispers as Steve turns to him. "I-I wanted to ask you something and no one can hear it." Steve whispers as he steps closer.

"Which is?" Icarus asked as he also steps closer. "I'm.. I think.. I'm bisexual.." Steve whispers and Icarus smiled slightly at that. "Think it or know it, Harrington?" He asked and Steve blushed right away. "I guess I knew it deep down.. all along." He says and Icarus smiled more widely.

"Right." He says, lightly nudging Steve's waist. "So, is that all?" He asked and Steve sighs, looking down. "I need help.. I wanna apologize to Nancy.. Not to get back together or anything, but to apologize for dating her because we.. well, I was using her, I guess. I don't want her mad at me or anything.. and I want her to know I realize my mistakes." He says and Icarus nods, still smiling at him.

"I can help with that." He says, adjusting Steve's collar before pulling his hand away, Steve looks up and smiled. "Really? How so?" Steve asked and Icarus sighs before telling him. "Don't.. don't you think the roses might be too much of a romantic gesture?" Steve whispers and Icarus sighs.

"Fine, then sunflowers it is. Sunflowers are beautiful anyway." He says and Steve smiled at him right away. "Yeah. Sure.." He says and Icarus smiles back before heading for the door. "Now come on, lunch starts in ten minutes and I'm starving." He says before he opens the door.

The next day at Nancy's, the two were parked outside in Steve's car, staring up at the house. Icarus turns to Steve, "you can do this. She'll forgive you." He says with an encouraging smile. "Can we talk about us after this?" Steve asked and Icarus blushed at that, he smiles more as he looks away.

"Sure, Harrington.." He says and nods before Steve got out, sighing. He walks around to the front of the car, then stops and looks at Icarus who raised both of his thumbs at him. Steve smiled slightly before starting to walk halfway across the yard when he stops because he turns to Dustin. Icarus furrows his eyebrows as Dustin approached Steve, "Steve. Are those for Mr. or Mrs. Wheeler?" He asked as Icarus rolls down his window.

"No." Steve says as he raised the sunflowers up with a confused look. "Good." Dustin said, grabbing the bouquet. "Hey, what the hell? Hey!" Steve says as Dustin walks over to the car. "Nacy isn't home." He says and Icarus peaks out the car window. "Where is she?" He asked as Dustin stands at the backseat door. "Doesn't matter," he says to Icarus' question before turning to Steve. "We have bigger problems than your love life. Do you still have that bat?" Dustin says as he looks at Steve.

"Bat? What bat?" Steve asked, not remembering the bat Icarus made the year before. "The one with the nails?" Dustin says as he opens the door to the backseat. "Why?" Steve asked right away and Dustin gets in as he spoke, "I'll explain it on the way." And Steve walks over, holding his hand up, "now?" He asked the boy. "Now!"