MB 5 way sex || Rated R (language)

All of the boys like you and they dicide they all want to have sex with you no matter what. even if its at the same damn time!

After a show. MB is at their hotel room and no one is there but them. So they call you. they put the 4 beds in the hotel room together and make a giant square bed. You knock on the door and thier all there looking sexy as hell.

Princeton: to you "ready?"

You: "Oh hell the fuck yeah!"

Roc gets behind you and starts taking off your pants while Prodigy is in front of you taking off your shirt. Your making out with Ray Ray and Princeton is grinding on your side.

Ray: "who first?'

You: "Prince."

You lay on the bed then Prince puts "his little amigo" inside of your pussy, you moan and then Ray gets behind you and shoves his dickk up your ass. Roc puts RocZilla in your moutch and your giving Prodigy a hand job.

you suck on Rocs dickk a little and then playfully bite it a little. He moans. you moan too. he cums so your gargling his 'juice' then you swallow it. Ray is grinding the hell out of you. You try to rub your ass back up on him and then pop your pussy back at Princeton who's having a good time inside of you. Prodigy is bouncing his dickk inside of your hand then he cums on your hand. you take Rocs dickk out of you and lick the cum off of your hand.

Princeton stops grinding on you for a second then you feel something strong inside of you. Its Prodigys fingers. He's wondering inside of your pussy like he lost something but it feels good. After that Ray puts his tounge in your pussy and eats you out till theres no crumbs left. While Ray is doing that your sucking on Princeton's dickk and enjoying every second of it. Roc is sucking on your nipple and prodigy is on the other one. when Roc sees no one is gaurding your  ass the goes for the whole it one. making you scream. Roc then puts his finger in your pussy and you start grinding on his fingers. Roc eats you out. Princetons done so he goes in the bathroom.

You: can finally say "OH HELL YEAH! Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis FEELS BOMB AS A MOTHER....FuuuuuuuuuuuCKER! Sheeeiiiiiiiit! Mmmmmmmm!"

Prodigy kisses you and you kiss back.

after all of that you guys are all done.

Ray: "Woo that was amazing, you should be a part time hoe. You'd make a shit stack of money."

Roc: "Shes my motherfucking hoe, bitch." then kisses you.

You: "Fuck yeah! Nigga's yous all bomb!"