Princeton || Rated R

*Your POV*

Your taking a shower, the water is on hot and steam is everywhere. you rub your body down good with your new body wash when someone opens the door to the bathroom.

"Hello?" you ask.

"Its me." Princeton says then moves the shower curtains and looks at your body.

"Perv!" You say laughing.

He plugs his iPod in a dock and lets the loud sound of the song "Wet The Bed" play.

He takes off his clothes and holds your wet, clean, naked, steaming hot body against the wall pressed against his. You smile as he kisses you.

"Ooh Prince."  you say muttered.

"Ooh [YN]. Are you ready..?" he asks.

"For what?" you ask knowing whats coming your way.

Prince stands in the shower, letting the hot water hit his body and hair. He comes out soaking wet with steam flying off his body.

"HELL YEAH!" You yell then lay on the bathroom floor.

He pulls his dick out and starts poking your V area.

"DON'T BE A PUSSY! PUT IT IN!" You yell.

He does as he is told and makes you scream in a falsetto note.

"Like it?" He says thrusting his hips into you.

You arch your back and moan loudly. "I ... love ... IT!" you say between breaths.

"Then you'll love this." He turn you around and  shoves it up your ass and climbs on top of you and just goes crazy up there.

You enjoy it. and you flip roles. you sit on his dick and ride him like crazy. you go up, down, side, side, twist, and vibrate.

you widen your pussy out more and sit on Princes face forcing him to eat you out. He does a GREAT job at it. he uses his teeth to get those pesky pieces that wont come out and it feeels SOOOOOO MOTHER FUCKING GOOD!