Mr. Hippo x Naughty!Reader x Orville LEMON

I was watching images of Orville and Mr. Hippo. You knew you had a crush on them, and you actually wished that they we're real. That would've been exciting. But, you always imagine yourself with those two. Imagining them being kinky with you, groping your boobs, teasing your pussy and stuff like that.

You go on Pornhub and searched shit. While you we're watching the fun, you got horny and masturbated at the couples having the kinky times. You wanted to do it with them. You moaned softly as your fingers, touching and rubbing your clit. Before you entered your fingers in you, you felt a hand on your shoulders. You look over and then... You see a purple, plastic, big hand.

Oh my gosh, it's him. Is Orville there?

You felt another hand caressing your hair, it was orange this time. Yep, they are real!

You felt your heart race. 'Oh my god, oh my god, it's them!' „Hello, sexy figure~ Turn around" You turned around then, you we're right! It was them, of course. Their voice clearly sounds like them! „So, we know you have a crush on us. Is it true?" You gulped and nodded, feeling moist in embarrassment. You we're naked of course, so you cover yourself. You blushed at them staring at you.

Mr. Hippo grabbed you out of your chair, grasps your hands and put them behind you. He enjoyed your breasts.

It was jiggling, it was big, also huge. Orville caressed your hair once again, grabs your right breast and squeezes it. You whimper at his actions. „Soft, I love it when it's jiggling" Orville compliments your melons. You start to get turned on by all this pleasure and rubbed your legs together. Both of them noticed your legs. „You really want it, huh?" You see Orville smirk. 'Oh no' You think in your head. You knew what they are gonna do.

Mr. Hippo forced you to lay down on the floor (y tho?) and he spreads your legs. He begins to eat you out, harshly, and fastly, since he knew I wanted it. „Oh, oh my God... Y-yes~ Ah~" You moaned in ecstasy. You gazed at the hippo while he's eating you out. God, it felt so marvelous. He put his tounge in you, then it goes in and out. „I-I'm cumming!" Before you came, he stops. You let out a plaintive cry. He chuckles at your expression.

„Since we don't have dicks, we have a little surprise for you~" Orville brings out his magic stick. You knew what was gonna take place.

The orange elephant puts his magic stick and puts it in you. He pumps it in and out slowly, trying not to cause violence. It kinda hurt, but I ignored it. I mean I tried to. A few minutes later, Orville thrusts the magic stick fast in me, the pleasure taking over the pain. „Fuck yes, ah-„ I was cut off, the cum squirting out of me, Orville takes out his stick. You watch the cum drip off of it.

You we're huffing and breathing heavily, your heart beating fast. Mr. Hippo kissed you on the lips. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You accept, and you feel his tounge slide into your mouth. You two we're kissing passionately, exchanging salivas. You we're moaning into the kiss, as Orville watches with lust, until you and the hippo stops kissing. You turned to Orville, then kissed him on the trunk. „Was it fun, sweetie?" „Haha, yes. It was amusing." Orville licks your cum off his magic stick. When he finished, he and Mr. Hippo picks you up and carries you to your bedroom.

They put you down on the bed, and they lay down with you in the middle. „That was a rough night." „I agree." You we're still naked, but they cover your body...

and you three fell asleep.

WOAH WOAH WOOAAAHHHH 652 WORDS W OOOO AAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MATE o kk nice. This is my first story I have ever written oml-

Well I hope you did indeed enjoy this story uwu