Chapter 1

In an alternate universe, on a world almost exactly like our own the people are experiencing one of the weirdest natural phenomena to have ever occurred in the universe everyday humans were developing their own super powers which they dubbed quirks. It all started in china where a baby was born that produced light from then on people all over the world began developing these "quirks" and with these quirks crime rate rose. However a career started to pop up that no one thought would exist the profession of being a hero. Heroes started popping up left and right and eventually became a profession. Now 80% of population have quirks whereas 20% of the world's population lack quirks or are referred to quirk less. Now what most people don't know that long before quirks came to be another phenomena came to be and this was stands. Stands are a physical manifestation of a person's fighting spirit that stand by you thus labeled "stands". This is the story of the world's greatest quirkless hero (Y/N) (L/N) who is a stand user, this is the start of one very bizarre adventure.

Musutafu, Japan

(Y/N)'s POV

As I was walking to school I saw a huge crowd watching heroes taking on a large villain. I always had problems with most of today's heroes they were either in it for the fame or the money. While I was watching the fight I saw someone I have been keeping an eye on. This boy was Izuku Midoriya he is somebody who went to my school and recently made friends with. Izuku is honestly somebody I say could be a great hero however he was unfortunate enough to be born without a quirk, though he never gave up hope and I admire it from him. After I saw the villain was clearly going to lose I decided to go ahead and go to school.

Later at school

3rd POV

School teacher: "Today's the day that we all decide you career path but-*throws all the career papers into the air* you all wanna be heroes." The students start cheering loudly while showing of their *ahem* amazing quirks until the biggest asshole Bakugo Katsuki started yappin. "Oi teach don't lump me in with these extras and their shitty quirks I'm aiming for U.A." Bakugo yelled. The students in the classroom all started mumbling about how U A is the best hero school in the country and their acceptance rate is extremely low. "I aced all the mock quizzes and am going to become the most famous hero and stronger than All Might" bakugo yelled. Everything was going fine until the teacher spoke up "oh yes Midoriya aren't you also applied for U.A.". Everyone stopped and looked at the green haired boy and the entire class except for me burst out laughing. Izuku tried to defend himself by saying that U.A. got rid of the rule that quirkless people can't apply for the hero course. This kept going until Bakugo started to charge at him."DEKU", the walking talking grenade known as Bakugo shouted as he blew up Izuku's desk sending him flying to the back of the classroom. Bakugo than went on a rant about how izuku couldn't do anything and couldn't be a hero just because he was quirkless. Luckily right after this the teacher told Bakugo to sit down and resume class.

After School

(Y/N) POV

Finally the end of the day now I can talk to Izuku alone. As I was heading over to his desk I saw him writing in his journal which caused me to let out an internal chuckle. Right before I was at his desk Bakugo came up with his cronies and stole his journal blew it up and threw the remains out the window. "Hey shitnerd all heroes have a story about them from when they were young and mines going to be that I am the only one that got into U.A from this school ok nerd." Bakugo said as he put his hand on Izuku's shoulder and with a menacing smile used his quirk to create small explosions from his palm burning Izuku. It was at this point that I had enough.