He grabbed my hand and spun me around, sporting a smile much bigger than I was expecting. I giggled while my hair hit me in the face as I came to a stop. He leaned down and hugged me, lifting me off the ground.

  "I wasn't expecting you to be so happy." I laughed when he put me down. He made sure to keep me close by gripping my waist.

  "I wasn't expecting to graduate, if we're being honest." The side of his mouth lifted into a small smirk. "I can finally leave that hellhole and relax." He threw his head back as if his muscles were instaneouly released of all tension. "And not to be cheesy or clingy or anything, but I get to experience that with you." He grinned, booping my nose.

  "You know, it wasn't that bad until you tapped my nose." I laughed at him while he rolled his eyes. Blake's eyes shifted to look behind me. I spun around but his hands still stayed on my waist. They wrapped completely around my midriff before connecting, he then rested his chin on my head, having to lean down further than what seems comfortable. Upon turning around, I saw his sister walking towards him with her arms out in a goofy walk.

  "You did it, little bro." She ruffled his hair, laughing when he huffed and let go of me to fix the mess.

  "I'm like a foot taller." He argued, readjusting his grip on my body.

  "First of all, you're only 6 inches taller than me," she rolled her eyes and put a hand on her hips, "second of all, you're my little baby brother." She ended the sentence in a baby voice, pinching his cheeks to irritate him further. His head flinched back and both hands left my waist as he tried to swat her hands off him. She smiled proudly when she saw him huff in annoyance.

  "Brooklyn!" All of our eyes shifted to a voice behind Brianna. Kyle was in the front but my brothers trailed closely behind. Blake never wrapped his hands back around me so I could hug everyone coming my way but he did keep a comforting hand on my lower back while his other hand pushed his gown aside so he could slide it into his pocket. The warmth of his hand left my back when Kyle picked me up in a hug, making my feet go more than a foot off the ground.

  "Congrats, Brooklyn!" He sighed into my ear, squeezing my body even tighter. He set me down and shoved my head into his chest for another hug. Eventually he let go and moved on to give Blake his congratulations. My brothers went through the line to congratulate me. 

  After they all told me how proud they were in different ways, Blake wrapped his arm firmly around my waist. I know my brothers weren't too happy about it, but they let it go for the night. Eventually Jason and Jax found us and received their good wishes from my brothers as well.

  "Brooklyn, are you ready to go to dinner?" Cole asked while Blake was talking to Kyle.

  "Well, um - yeah. But can Blake and his sister come?" I whispered. I didn't mention Kyle as I was already aware he'd be joining us. Cole sighed, looking at me and then looking back at Jackson. "Please, Cole." I clasped my hands together to sell the pleading. He groaned.

  "One sec." He muttered, giving in. He went to talk to Jackson and Justin. I saw his mouth moving and then saw Jackson and Justin look at me and Blake. I once again put my hands together and mouthed pleads. They looked irritated but I saw their heads nod lightly, my thoughts being confirmed when Cole turned around to give me a thumbs up.

  I tugged on Blake's gown lightly. He waited for Kyle's sentence to finish before asking him to wait for a second. He looked down at me with raised eyebrows and a smile on his face from the previous conversation.

  "My brothers said you and Brianna could go to dinner with us and Kyle." I grinned. "Wanna come?"

  "Wait, they said yes?" Blake's eyebrows furrowed. I nodded, my face mirroring his shocked expression. "Well then yeah!" Blake seemed to get excited over the unexpected invitation.

~~~~~

  Food was being passed around the table. The restaurant was packed from other graduates deciding to celebrate here. I was sat between Kyle and Blake. Most of my conversations being with Kyle as Blake was being bombarded with personal questions.  At first, all energy towards Blake seemed negative and irritated, but after the questions began to die down and it became a normal conversation, my brothers seemed to relax. It was as if they were once again seeing Blake as their best friend as opposed to the 'dangerous boy their little sister was dating'.

  Even when my head rested on Blake's shoulder as exhaustion began to set in, my brothers only glanced at me before looking back at Blake, interested in what he was saying as a person; not as a threat.

  The night continued with laughter and peace. It began to get quieter and quieter as everyone grew tired. After paying for the meal we all headed outside to disperse. I gave Blake a hug but Jackson pulled me away. I furrowed my eyebrows, upset and confused as to why he had gotten upset over my touchiness with Blake only now.

  "I, uh, though - maybe," He scratched his head, and was having an internal battle with himself, "maybe Blake could spend the night at our house." He suggested timidly. His eyes widened, "With your bedroom door left open!" He added. My eyebrows shot up and my eyes widened.

  "Really?" I was shocked to say the least.

  "Yeah." He forced it out, choking on his words. He sighed, his stiff shoulders slumping. "I know that we've been hard on him, but we would have been that way with no matter who you dated. I'm not gonna get sappy with you at 1 in the morning outside of a restaurant on your graduation night, we can talk about this some other time." He scratched below his ear and gave a small smile which I returned. He gave me a hug before heading to start the car.

  I turned around and skipped towards Blake. He raised an eyebrow, already questioning why my brother had pulled me away in the first place. I grabbed his hands and swung them happily.

  "Jackson said that you could spend the night!" I jumped lightly, my childness shining through my excitement. Blake made the same face I had made when I heard what had been allowed. "I know." I exclaimed, knowing that he was shocked by my words before he could even reply.

~~~~~

  As soon as we reached our house, I bolted up the stairs and changed into pyjamas. Cole gave Blake some clothes of his and Blake changed into those in the bathroom.

  Everyone was quick to go to sleep, Blake and I included. In a twin sized bed, we were squished together. Blake probably thought otherwise, but I was very comfortable. My small body was able to fit comfortably, plus Blake's body heat offered a sense of comfort that I usually lacked. We fell asleep, happy with the events of today, and with peace of mind.

----------