Chapter 11

-Monday // Brooklyn's POV-

Sunday went normally and my brothers didn't suspect a thing. Surprisingly. The hangover was shitty but left quickly.

Now I was sitting in World Studies, bored. Usually Blake would be here, telling me horrible jokes, or annoying Mr. McKay, either way, I was always entertained. But today, Blake wasn't here yet. Thanks to him, not only am I bored, but I am planning our whole project.

Fifteen minutes into class, he finally walked in.

"Do you have a pass, Anders?" The teacher asked, calling Blake by his last name.

"What do you think?" Blake snapped at him.

"I'm gonna need you to go to the office to get a pass." Mr. McKay said calmly.

"Oh, but then how will I ever learn?" Blake sighed dramatically.

"Go get a pass, Blake." Mr.McKay ordered once again.

"Oh bite me." Blake groaned. I thought he was just gonna walk away but instead he yanked me by my wrist and dragged me out with him.

"Blake, please leave Ms. Robins alone." The teacher called out to him. I cringed when he used my last name. Instead of Blake listening, he just flipped the teacher off without another glance as he continued to drag me out of the room.

"Okay you can let go now." I said while slapping his hand. He let go but continued walking without speaking. "Really? You drag me out of the class then don't talk? Why are you so pissy?" I asked. Blake usually doesn't listen to teachers but he never got truly mad at them. But today, he was visibly aggravated at the teacher. He was annoyed as soon as he stepped into the classroom.

"Shut it, Brooklyn." He groaned. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him, daring him to say it again.

"Um. No. You came into the classroom all pissy, argued with the teacher, and literally yanked me out of the room. You're gonna talk to me." I crossed my arms and stopped in front of him. I kept one eyebrow raised. He stopped too since I was in front of him. He raised an eyebrow like me and just glared at me. He tried to move to the left but I stepped over as well. Then he tried the right side but I steeping in front once again.

"Move, Brooklyn." He seethed. I rolled my eyes and continued to glare at him. He closed his eyes before just grabbing my wrist once again.

"Hey!" I yelled at him but he ignored me. Instead of walking to the office, he took a turn down a different hall. "Where are we going?"

"Ditching." He said with the first smirk I saw him give today.

"No, we aren't. My brothers-" I start but Bake cut me off.

"Won't know." He smiled at me. I blink at him.

"Yes they will! The school calls them if I'm not checked in."

"My aunts the secretary. How do you think I got perfect attendance the last three years but missed basically every class?" He explained with a chuckle.

"Okay... but that is highly illegal!" I scold him. He shakes his head with another smile.

"It's only illegal if you get caught." He winked at me.

"No, Blake. It's still illegal." I squint my eyes at him.

"Brooklyn just shush. Live a little." He shook his head at me. Before I knew it, we were in the school parking lot, heading to his car.

"What about my stuff?"

"I'll text Kyle to get it." He shrugged. I huffed as I sat down in the passenger seat. He sat in the driver's seat and I glared at him. He glanced over at me and gave a smirk.