{21} Ferry Incident

Začít od začátku

Checking out for any new updates, the time and place caught her eye. 'Staten Island Ferry. 11 am'

"I still got time." Isabella checked her watch. She puts on her jacket and holds onto her phone. Getting her keys, she places her phone in a small bag along with her lunch money.

Isabella gets out of the apartment and locks the door. Putting in her headphones and her hood up, she takes the local subway towards the direction of the ferry.

She held tightly onto her bag and waits for her destination. Once she glanced out of the window and seek out the ferry, she got out of the subway and went inside the terminal.

She checks the time again and the doors opened up signaling up the 11 o'clock ferry. Isabella walks up to the 2nd floor and sits on the chair by the window.

Her eyes went up to see Adrian Toomes with his colleague. She kept her head down and her eyes were attached to her phone.

Glancing the silly selfies of Peter and herself, she smiled to herself, "My Mr.Parker."

Spider-Man climbs up the side of the ferry and secretly hides, peeking through the window. He felt his heart beat a mile a minute.

"Bella?" Spider-Man questions with a small whisper

Karen asked softly, "That's her, isn't it? She's the one."

"What the hell is she doing here?" Spider-Man asked and Karen suggests, "Do you want to call her?"

"No, not right now, Karen." Spider-Man responds, "Activate reconasance mode."

Karen replied as Spider-Man turns his head looking at the guy, "Sure thing."

"Main deck." Toomes said and his colleague sighed, "I hate this guy."

Spider-Man whispered, "He's the guy from the bridge, right? And who's that other guy?"

"Just keep me posted." Toomes ordered and his colleague got up

"There's no record of him in any criminal database." Karen said to him, "Incoming call from May Parker. Should we reroute to your heads-up display?"

"Can't talk right now. I'll call her back." Spider-Man replies and requests, "Hey, droney, keep your eye on this guy, we can't let anyone get away this time."

Spider-Man climbs up to the top deck and Isabella looks up from her phone, "Something doesn't feel right."

Her head turns looking over at Toomes and her shoulders fell, "What the hell are you hiding from Liz?"

She sighs heavily and glanced over at the small kid with her father. The little girl with her little princess backpack looks up at Isabella and sends her a small smile.

"Must be nice." Isabella whispers and smiles back.

As Spider-Man was on the top deck, he points out, "This is too perfect. You got the weapons, buyers, and sellers all in one place."

"Incoming call from Tony Stark." Karen announces and Spider-Man quickly says, "No, no, no. Don't answer. Don't answer."

"Mr. Parker." Tony removes his glasses as he appeared on the screen, "Got a second?"

Spider-Man replies, "Umm, I'm actually at school."

"No, you're not." Karen responds and Tony told him, "Nice work in D.C."

"Oh okay." Spider-Man replies, while checking on the deal on the main deck

Tony continues, "My dad never really gave me that kind of support. So, uh, I'm trying to break that cycle of a thread."