>1<

The females eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the light of her new surroundings. "Where am I? Who am I?"

Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate A̶i̶k̶i̶d̶o̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ Idol.

She turned around; jumping up as she noticed a blonde, with a purple starry dress, "Thank goodness you aren't a degenerate-! I wouldn't had to.... I..." Tenko sat there for a second 'What.... would I have done? I....'

Her train of thoughts was broken when the female spoke, "Hmm, degenerates?" the blonde questioned, her eyes seemed to look all around the room, looking at something.... or someone.

"Degenerates are males of course! Who else?" the idol exclaimed, "Now what is behind me that you keep looking at?" turning slowly, her eyes widened.

"Hey! Degenerate! What are you doing?" The green haired girl yelled. The boy jumped, and quickly turned to them.

"Oh, well I, I was looking around and I..... I overheard you two talking...." The navy haired boy glanced away from the two.

"We might as well all get to know each other! I'm Kaede Akamastu, the Ultimate Astronomer!" The blonde smiled at the two, and Tenko noticed that the boy tensed while his eyes widened.

"I'm Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate Idol. The degenerate may not call me by my first name though." The idol waited for the males answer, though he had been strangely silent this entire time.

"Shuichi Saihara......."

Kaede smiled at him, and gestured for him to continue, "And your talent is.....?"

"Oh! Erm, I'm the Ultimate Detec- I mean the Ultimate Artist...." he tugged on his loose shirt and twiddled with his necklace, "Why don't we.... uh... explore?"

"Get used to our surroundings! Great idea Saihara!" The blonde pulled the two with her as she ran out the door

Why was this all so familiar?