I Win | Bakugou x Midoriya

The night came with snores, dreams and even nightmares at the dorms of Class-1A

The night came with snores, dreams and even nightmares at the dorms of Class-1A. Surprisingly, Aizawa had finished his reports earlier than usual and had fell asleep after a long day. He usually gave a quick last check through the halls but his body was exhausted from today's exercise. Stillness took over the night, contrary to the everyday chaos of quirks and continuous conversations. Night had come. A time of peace, relaxation and recharge. Nevertheless, a certain heat extinguished ever so quietly in Midoriya's room at the start of the night hours.

“Kacchan,” Midoriya hissed as Bakugou grinded his hip against his ass. “Are we really doing this?” he whispered, hands placed on his desk. Bakugou's tongue ran up his neck and swirled in his ear, his tranquil breath quickening yet doing his best to remain quiet. Midoriya sighed and shuttered as Bakugou palmed his harden member over the thin layer of pants.

Bakugou pressed against him, dry fucking him from behind in a slow rhythmic wave. “Fucking Deku,” Bakugou responded, his voice filled with anger at himself. “Why is this happening to me?” He bit Midoriya's shoulder to keep himself from moaning out loud.

“Kacchan,” Midoriya sighed, then licked his lips before biting the arousal.

“I want to fuck you,” Kacchan confessed, “so badly,” he ended, his voice cracking in defeat and in shame. “Why? Why is this happening?” He turned Midoriya around and lifted Midoriya's shirt before throwing it to the side.

A hand ran up his stomach and Midoriya's soft nipples which had him arching his neck in full swing. “Kacchan,” Deku sighed in pleasure. “You're so warm.”

“Don't do that,” Bakugou seethed, lifting Midoriya's right leg to have it circle around his waist. Bakugou could feel Midoriya's hardness when he rolled his hips against him. His open lips hovered atop Midoriya's yet no kiss blossomed. Bakugou couldn't and shouldn't but Midoriya was a masterpiece under the moonlight. Bakugo wanted to taste those lips that called out his name during fights when Midoriya was angry, worried and desperate. He's heard Midoriya's laughs, cries, curses, pleas but never the ones that were intimate, sacred and so erotic that one could jerk off right then and there.

Midoriya's eyes were half lidded, biting his lips with a few of his teeth in display, chest rising and lowering irregularly. How could Bakugou have come to want Midoriya? He hated and resented Midoriya all this years because he thought he was looking down at him. Yet after their night fight, after failing the Provisional Hero License Exam, and after his perspective of Midoriya had ebbed, he started to realize how much Midoriya's improvements both physically in strength and quirk, and in confidence had started to turn him on. He wanted to subdue Midoriya into a pleading state. It was like the only thing that may make Bakugou the number one: being the one to shatter him into pleasure.