Chapter 6

As an apology, I'm updating another chapter sooner than later! Hope y'all enjoy
~
Jungkook POV (after the drive home)

I got out my car, took my keys out and entered my house. I walked to my bedroom and took my phone out my pocket. I laid down on my bed and sighed because of the boredom I was feeling. I should really take a nap. Cause I have nothing else to do. I closed my eyes and soon I fell asleep.

Slight smut warning ahead (kinda)
"Ahh d-daddy f-faster ahh"
"Whatever my baby boy wants" the unknown person with a mask on said as he pounded into his ass even faster than earlier.
"D-daddy I-I wanna see Ahh your face."
"Only if you beg for it."
"Oh daddy show me Ngh y-your face Ahh let me come just after seeing your face Ahh PLEASE DADDY!"
"Ok baby boy, you earned it."
The mysterious person slowed down and put his hand on his mask and took it off. The boy under him stared in amazement.
"Wow Taehyung you look very handsome."
"Thank you Jungkook, but you look even sexier than anyone I have ever met."
"Daddy~"
He pulled out and sat down, leaning on the headboard.
"Now ride me baby boy." He said as he offered his hand.

I woke up with sweat on my forehead. I sat up with my head on my knees. I can't believe I just had a dream about....that.... And the worst part was, it was Taehyung! I felt my face heat up with embarrassment. How am I suppose to face him now?
I felt my jeans feeling a little tighter than usually. I looked up from my knees and spread them apart to see something trying to stick up. Ughhh whyyyyy?
Usually I would solve it the normal way but after that dream, no more dirty things for me. I'm going to have to take a VERY cold shower just to solve this problem. I walked to the bathroom with my towel over my shoulder. I striped naked and walked in the shower. I turned the shower on making sure the water was freezing cold. After my shower, I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked back into my room. I used a smaller towel to dry my hair from the water. As I was drying my hair, I heard a knock coming from downstairs. I didn't really care so I just went back to drying my hair until I heard my dad yelled,"JUNGKOOK COME DOWNSTAIRS!" "GIVE ME A MOMENT DAD!" I walked downstairs with my towel still on my waist with my small one around my neck. "What did you want dad?" Then out of nowhere my mom yelled," Jungkook, have some manners, your friend is here to see you." Friend? I don't remember inviting anyone over today. I took a quick peek to see who it was and it was...TAEHYUNG?!? All the thoughts from the dream came back. I felt my face heat up. I tried to run back up the stairs but my mom pulled me back down last minute. "Jungkook honey, your dad and I have to go to America to settle some business for two weeks or so and we're leaving tonight. Your friend can stay over if he likes but just remember to eat and do your homework. Now bye my precious Kookie." As she said that last sentence, she kissed my forehead and walked out the house with my dad. I see Taehyung turning to face me with a smirk on his face. Oh boy. This is gonna be hell for me.