"Beef . " I simply answered , not wanting to 'waste her precious time .' "And make it fast ,I'm hungry ." I added .

Silence filled the heartbeats once again . Eventhough my eyes were locked on the posh walls of the restaurant , but I could still feel Zack's eyes burning holes at the side of my face . To be honest , I kind of missed him eventhough he doesn't want me anymore .

I don't know long have we stayed in this position but at least our food came .

I buried my face down my plate as I recalled the time how his warm hands guided mine as he cutted my beef into tiny pieces . I picked up the dining knife and fork while I let the mental image take over my hands . Slowly and gracefully , just like what had he taught me last time , I managed to turn half my beef into tiny little pieces .

I caught his eyes were training on my hands when I looked up from my plate , which he made no attempt to look away eventhough he knew that I'd saw him looking at me.

"You know , I used to teach my girlfriend how to dine like that . " He said silently , his voice broken. "She used to struggle on which knife or fork to use , " he added sadly .

His eyes turned empty and all of a sudden he looked like a soulless man.

I remained silence as it too , had effected me . How much I wanted to tell him that i remember , that I'm so sorry for being such a failure of a girlfriend and that I want him back . But i couldn't . If I did , he'll reject me instantly and run back into the she wolf's arms like he belonged there .

It hurts even with the thought of losing him officially . It'll burn right into my soul and it's going to kill my wolf too .

"My boyfriend cheated . " I said silently , looking away . "I woke up one day seeing him with a girl straddling on him . " I added , unshed tears were fighting to flow out .

He glanced up as he couldn't believe my words . His mouth turned agape but he didn't said anything , as if waiting for me to continue with my story .

"It's true . " I sighed , putting down my knife and fork . "And I ran away . So that he couldn't reject me . "

Tears were really flowing out right now and I can't control it like what i'd planned I could . The emotions were just too strong for me to told up my fort and the scene were replaying it in my head like bullets on a machine gun .

He didn't say anything as he just sat there in disbelieve . "You ... you remember .. " He mumbled .

I didn't say anything , instead I closed my eyes ,waiting for the rejection that is bound to come . I knew that I would hurt , but at least I get to move on . The sooner this is done , the better it is for the both of us .

I nodded , rubbing another drop of tear off my chin . "I'm sorry I wasn't good enough . " I mumbled between sobs , because it hurts knowing that it's the ugly truth .

Within milliseconds , I was being pulled into the owh so familiar broad chest . His scent were strongly filling my nostrils , sending my wolf on fire . The sparks were exploding as they've been kept inside for long enough .

The peoples have had their eyes on us but he doesn't seemed to care . "I'm sorry I've hurted you . I have no intentions of doing it I swear .. " He mumbled , pulling me closer .

"You have no idea how much it hurts Aubrey . It's like arrows aiming right on my heart everytime . The scene of you leaving me kept on playing on repeat every night , pulling me awake from every nightmares I catch everytime I close my eyes . Do you know how my skin burns everytime you rejected to let me touch you ? That sometimes I wish that I could just peel it off to avoid the pain that comes ? Do you know how hard it is for me not to bury myself down your neck and take in your scent last night ? I've missed you so much ... and I'm dying for you glance my way everytime you're within my eyesight . " He said , his voice started to tremble as he buried his nose down the crook of my neck.

I tried to control my sobs , not wanting to look anymore weaker than what I was earlier . "You're not going to reject me ? " I squeaked , my wolf whined in disapproving by the second .

Zack's body stiffened all of a sudden , "Why would I even ..."

I cutted him off before he could even finish his line. "The she wolf back at the forest , don't think i didn't saw . " I said , my voice came out harsh eventhough I don't mean it that way .

"It wasn't what you think Aubrey , trust me . I was just going for a run before that bitch came attacking me from behind ! I'm going clean on this . " He explained , looking right into my eyes .

"Then what didn't you pushed her away ? " I asked , pushing him away . He tried to reach for my arms once again but I've brushed him off . The tears in my eyes formed once agin .

"I was distracted by your scent , and I'm not lying . I sensed your scent but i can't put my finger on it until I saw you sprinting away from me . I was too distracted to even look at her . " He explained , his blue eyes pleading . By the look in his eyes ,i know that he's not lying . He'll never lie to me .

It was mere seconds before my wolf took my off guard ,taking control of my nerves all of a sudden . She took a step forward and buried myself into his chest . My arms were locked around his waist as he made a low grumbling sound.

My wolf purred in content , finally getting to touch her mate once again .'Mate.' she whispered , taking in another lungfull of his scent .

He groaned , "I've missed you so much Aubrey . " Pressing myself closer towards him , closing every distance we have .

##################
A/N : VooDoo Doll just ended and I'm sorry I've only managed to typed this much for 25 songs long :/ I'm a slow typer but eh , as long as there's something to type xD

ALSOOOOO ,

I would like to do this thingy that I have been thinking of since a while now and I would really want to do it . I want to write letters . And send them towards all over the world . YESSS , WRITING A LETTER AND SEND IT ALL OVER THE WORLD .

If you're interested in having a letter sent to you ( which isn't from the college/university you've applied for , sorry ) THEN COMMENT YOUR ADDRESS DOWN BELOW

Please include your name , ( incl. Last name)

House number ( not the phone) , and that thingy that goes with it that i think is your neighborb=hood number ?

Street Adress,

P.O. BOX

STATE

COUNTRY

Or maybe just copy it down from your letters and include your country name .

I edited this into this chapter (also on chapter22) on Jun 18 2015 , so , it wouldn't confuse you of how you might think that it's too late for it .

I WILL BE WAITING :)