eight

❛❛ 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 ❜❜

january 31, 2019
3:42PM

—————

[ instagram ]

mercyevann

mercyevann: really missing school season right about now

mercyevann: really missing school season right about now...😪
-
[ tagged; sagecarsten , katetjames ]
liked by arynholland, seaveydaniel, and 2,876 others • 987 comments
—————
user1 so excited for next season!

user2 how are you perfect at everything??

sagecarsten this season will be the best one yet! ;)

arynholland dang my best friend really out here being perfect can't relate
— seaveydaniel @arynholland she is perfect, isn't she? 💛

katetjames can't wait to spend my last year playing with you! :)
— mercyevann @katetjames you aren't playing college?? what!??? no!!!!! 😭

user3 damn what can mercy NOT do?
— user4 @user3 get out of daniel's pants
— arynholland @user4 take your jealousy somewhere else babe😘

•• view all comments ••

//

i shut my phone off and walked outside into the garage with my workout gear on. i grabbed my volleyball from inside a bin, and turned my workout playlist on.

i started doing various things with the volleyball; setting to myself, setting to the wall, setting into the bin that i grabbed the volleyball from the garage.

i'm one of the setters on my school team. i haven't played in a few weeks and i'm sure i'm really rusty so i need to start practicing again to get in shape for the fall season.

i didn't know how much time i had been spending out there, i usually stay outside until it starts to get dark or if someone needs me inside. i heard the garage door open, but i didn't look to see who it was.

"can i join?" i stopped setting the ball and turned my head to see marshall standing there with a stupid grin on his face. "yeah, sure. it was getting kinda lonely out here anyways."

he moved to face in front of me and i gave him the ball. he set it to me and i set it back and we started setting back and forth to each other.

"so, are you excited for your senior season?" marshall asked me. "yeah, i'm kind of sad, though. it's like a chapter of my life will be over, but a new one will begin."

"have you decided where you want to play football at?" i asked marshall. marshall plays football and baseball, but he's decided to play just football in college.

right now the schools he's deciding on going to are between the university of washington and ohio state university. i want him to choose the university of washington, though, so then it will make my decision on where i should play volleyball easier.

"no, i mean, washington is where our family is, but ohio has a better football program so i'm really conflicted."

i opened my mouth to say something, but he cut me off, "i already know what you're going to say, mers. 'go to udub because i want to go there too!' wah, wah, wah," he mocked me.

i threw the ball at his chest, "ouch, that hurt!"

i instantly thought of a video aryn had showed me of daniel during a video and him saying that.

i laughed rather loudly remembering the video and marshall looked at me with a confused look. "it's just something daniel had said, that's all." he just brushed it off and we continued playing volleyball together.

—————

short filler chapter yay

published: 5.23.19 7:40am
edited: —————