C1-metting the badboy

Chapter 1 - Meeting the badboy🙈

Avery pov

So this it I'm pacing in my room trying to find my school bag. I only have 10 minutes to make it to school I really can't have a late record and a detention on my first day. Walking out the door I shout"goodbye mum I love you wish me luck" I get Into my new sleek car and drive to school.

As I am pulling into the parking lot I realise the bell went 10 minutes ago and there hardly any people in the parking lot. Sighing I walk into the school building and head straight to the office to get my schedule can't waste anymore time right😒

Walking into the office I see a small red haired women at the desk she's looks like she's in her early 50 "hello I'm avery Jackson it's my first day Please can I have my schedule?" She smiled Sweetly "Course sweetie just give me a second" at least the staff seem nice. She came back handed me my schedule my locker code and a map. "Have a nice day sweetie if you need anything don't be afraid to be ask have a good first day" with that I walked away.

Just as I was turning the corner to go to my locker I stumbled into a rock hard chest. I looked up and regretted it I was met with the most sparkling green eyes. Stood before me was a beautiful tall muscular boy with green eyes brown hair falling into his face safe to to say he was hot as much as I hate to admit it I've never had much to say when it comes to lads. "Like what you see?" Shit. I didn't realise i was starting. "Um...er.... I've seen better" where the hell has this confidence come from! "So what's your name?" He asks "avery you?"

"Nice name I like it and I'm carter"

"Nice to meet you carter but I really should get goi...."

"What do you two think you are doing?" I heard a stern voice shout from behind me.

"Oh nothing sir avery here is a new student I was showing her around she got a little bit lost...right avery?"

He was looking at me intensely obviously not wanting me to say no.

"Erm...ye..yes sir that is correct I just got a bit lost on the way to my locker"

" I don't care about all the chit chat go to the detention room till break" well shit that wasn't meant to happen.

"You both are dismissed!"

Once we're both out of sight carter starts laughing "what?!" I snap. "Your face....haha your face when he....'breaths' sent us to detention"

"So I don't want detention on my first day!"

"Awe the little nerd is mad don't worry babe ill keep you company" he smirks

"I'd rather have detention for a month that sit with you for another period and don't call me that!!" Just as he's about to reply we reach detention as we walk in we stop At the door he turns and smirks at my mouth wide open in there are 3 boys who are dressed edzacly like carter with thee dark black jeans and leather jackets!! "Welcome to detention babe these are my boys Harry,Sam,Tyler. Boys this is my girl avery"

"Hiya" I manage to squeak out. For some reason my heart fluttered when carter called me "his girl" for Fuck sake I've just met this damn boy!! As I walk in I take a seat at the front when carter walks to the back to join his "boys" i wonder where the teachers are and on que "the teacher is never here so don't worry" says a boy who I presume is Tyler. I was getting my note book out to start doodling when I'm being thrown over yeap that's right carters shoulder "what the fuck do you think you are doing get your filthy paws off me now!!"

"Ohhhh nerd can swear eyy and your sitting with us no need to sit on your own babe" he winks when the rest laugh of the group laugh! I just huff and sit down "fine!" Carter just laughs and takes a cig from his pocket taking a drag and passing it round. "What are you doing?" He laughs "oh shut up stop moaning you goodie to shoes it's not that bad trust me babe we have done worse"

"I told you not to call me that"

"Well I want to and I will because I get what I want babe" he winks and takes Another drag as it's passed it back to him. Ohh this is gonna be a long period as I heard the bell ring signalling it's the start of second period role on break.

AUTHORS NOTE:😘

Sorry guys it might not be best but it's my first book. I'm writing this on my iPod so ill go through for spelling mistakes soon! Sorry if its not good. Ill try my best for you guys! Avery will become closer to carter and make friends in the next chapter so please keep reading!! Update soon☺

love you munchkins!! 💖

Changes have been made please point out if you can spot anymore!! Don't be horrible about it can't stand snobs!! Cheers☺