Chapter 7

(A/N: Ok... So I have no idea why the last chapter had anything that had to do with bacon in it but now I really want some yummy bacon. Anyways, I'm trying not to fall asleep and write this and I'm also trying to remember what I'm typing. If you didn't get the hint I'm having troubles with thinking and my brain doesn't want to function. Anyways, I'm not sure what days I will be updating but I'm going to talk to Tara and ask her what she thinks. What do you think Tara? Haha! I know she'll read this so... Sorry for the long note... I'll start writing now,)

I grabbed my typical snack. Toast and Nutella. Niall looked at me like I was a freak and I turned around to the fridge to see if there was 1% milk. There was. I had forgotten that my shorts were so short and when I bent over and Niall knocked over his water I immediately stood up.... I guess I'll be being more careful now........

Terra's POV

"I really like Cris. She's cool." I said to the guys. I'd give in and kissed Lou a few times but didn't let it amount to anything. If your dirty minded I AM STILL A VIRGIN. Sorry, you don't have to know those things but it doesn't hurt for you to know.

"She is pretty awesome huh?" Lou asked from under me.

"And Niall and her are cute together..." Liam added.

"Very cute." Harry said through gritted teeth.

"Hazza, what's wrong?" Lou asked. I know it's just a nickname but I hate it, mostly because my boyfriend calls him that.

"It's just, I like Cris and I was going to see if she'd hang out with me at some point but if she's with Niall he'll think I'm going to steal his girl."

"Oh..." We all replied.

Niall's POV

We were still downstairs eating snack when I thought about asking something...

"Cris, have you had a boyfriend before." She was looking down at her plate already and her face still stayed where it was... But her eyes got wide. "Um... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.."

"No Ni it's ok. You were just wondering. Yes, I have had a boyfriend before but it didn't work out. Have you had a girlfriend before?

"Yes, I have. All we did was hug and talk and there was an 'I love you' but nothing else."