Chapter 31

Cris's POV

After breakfast pretty much everyone left. My mom went out again, to do god knows what. Terra invited the girls to her house, the guys all went to their houses, and me and Niall decided to watch movies. He picked a few movies out and grabbed a blanket while I grabbed chips (crisps) and dip, popcorn, and some drinks.

When I went back into the living room he had the lights off, curtains drawn, and he was already sitting on the couch. I set down the food and was about to sit down when he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He then moved so that his legs were taking up most of the couch. I moved so I was laying down on top of him before grabbing the bag of chips.

"Hungry?" He mumbled into my hair.

"Very." I stated as Peter Pan started before kissing his cheek and staring at the movie.

*after movie*

"Remind me next time to tell you to pick a movie we can kiss while watching and it won't ruin your night by missing 5 seconds of a boy!" He joked after the movie ended.

"I've told you how I feel about that movie..." I say quietly laying back into his arms and closing my eyes.

"I know... But that doesn't mean I remembered right away" he mumbled sleepily in my ear before kissing behind it.

(I have almost no readers anymore :/)