Chapter 1 - The Children

Episode 1 - The children

"Awaken oh sleeping one and bring your dead back with you, rise and fight for us against the first men, destroy our enemies and turn there castles into dust, burn there cities down and take back what truly belongs to us, have no mercy on those who have shown us no mercy, be immortal except by the blade of our hands, you will speak only with us, and obey our every command, you will belong to us and you will protect us, rise oh sleeping one, rise."
The children stopped chanting as the lifeless man slowly began to stir.
His eyelids twitched only for a second before shooting open revealing icy blue eyes that moved side to side almost mechanically. The eyes eventually focused on the children all around him, children that he had been trying to kill only moments earlier. But why? He didn't want to kill these kids he wanted to protect them. He looked at his hands, they were as white as the snow that surrounded him. His chest had a wound consistent with that of an axe wound, but he wasn't bleeding, not any more anyway. His body as white as his hands with only dried in blood now remaining.
One of the children spoke,
" Do you swear to obey us and protect us for all eternity?"
"Yes master." He instantly relied
"Good." The child who had spoken to him previously got up and walked towards him.
"You tried to kill us before, will you try and kill us again?"
"No master" He replied this time continuing on, "What happened to me?"
The boy turned to look at him,
"You and your hunting party tried to kill us, but you failed and were killed. Now you will serve us as a thanks for raising you from the dead."
"Yes master, I will always serve and obey your every command."
"Now you must harm those who wish to harm us, starting with your hunting party over that hill." A girl who hadn't spoken until now pointed over the hill,
"Kill our enemies, then raise them from the dead to form an army that can never be defeated, we will rule Westeros and you will help us."
"Yes master"
He made his way towards his sword before heading off in the direction of the hill and his old hunting party, he was excited to kill for the children, he was excited to do anything they asked.
Anything at all.