chapter 1

Talia pov :
I am so excited for today its wireless 2017. Freya is meant to be picking me up in 10 mins and im barely ready. I just finished a younow stream and lost track of time. Im never late as well.

10 mins later*
I just finished getting ready when the door bell rang. My mum answered the door and let freya come in while i grabbed my last things.

We got into the car and i immediatly started to blast my ep through the car with me and freya singing along.

We was nearly there when freya said "theres going to be tobi and gee there aswell". A smile instantly grew on my face as i had met them only a few times previously but they seemed like the nicest people.

We arrived at wireless and met up with tobi and gee.
"A few of the sidemen and some more are meeting us in a bit" Tobi said
I knew tobi was in a group called the sidemen however i didnt know anyone in the group.

Later all of tobi's friends had arrived and i was chatting to callux, getting to know him as i had never met him before. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye i saw the cutest, most adorable boy i had ever seen.

A/n
Sorry for an awful start. Simons pov will be in the next chapter i just wanted to give talia some build up. Next chapter will be simons build up 😊. Also tell me if you want photos in the media.