ONE.

" 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎. "
NORA'S POV
It was currently September 6th. It was my first day at a new town. I felt fresh, new perhaps. I stopped my alarm and got up from my bed. I was ready for new start, new friends, and mostly a new school. I hopped in the shower while listening to my music. I got out and slipped on some mom jeans, a trasher shirt, and my checker vans. i left my hair out and put some mascara on. I quickly threw on a windbreaker and went downstairs. I walked downstairs to my grandma. i smile at her. " Goodmorning Elenora" she says to me with a grin. " goodmorning"i say back. I quickly look at ñs time realized i was late. i kissed my grandma on the cheek and left. I was an only child. Both my mom and my dad had died last year. I put my headphones on and walked to school, reciting all the words to clairos song.

I stop at the school doors. I walk in and suddenly i was dizzy. I run into the janitors closet and my eyes turn cloudy. I close my eyes and i see the future flash through my eyes. i see my mother my father and an group of others. I try to explore more and i get sucked back into reality. These thing were normal to me.

I was picking up my bag when suddenly a couple bursts in, tounges intertwining. I back up and look at them. " Shit, I'm so sorry" the girl says as she fixes her brown locks. The boy backs away from her and they both look at me. " I'm sorry i shouldn't be in here in the first place" i say picking my bags up. "I'm isabella , this is johnny" she says looking at me with an embarrassed face. " I'm Nora, i just arrived in town". Nora felt weird sense around them. Isabella grabs my schedule as her and john look at it. " We have first period together. Just walk with me and john" i grab my paper from john and i touched his hand. When i touched his hand i see the same flashback as i walked in the school. Something seemed fishy about this school.