"Screw you!" Nancy said, walking back and putting more pure fuel into her cup. "Nance, I'm serious. Hey. Hey. Hey. Stop. No, I'm serious." Steve said and Chris looks at Icarus with a shocked look as the couple now both held the cup. "Put it down." Steve says. "No." Nancy says and Icarus gets off the counter, about to interfere. "Nance, put it down." Steve tells her and Icarus was about to say something as Nancy tells Steve to stop but then Steve lets go off her hands and it splashed all over her shirt.

Everyone around them exclaim loudly as Icarus' jaw dropped. "What the hell?" Nancy said as she looks up at Steve, putting the cup down and walking away. "Nance." Steve says, following after him right away. Icarus was about to follow them but Chris grabs his arm, "no, leave it be.." He whispers to Icarus who sighed, turning to him.

Nancy stumbles into the bathroom, grabbing a towel as Steve closes the door. Nancy turns on the faucet, wetting the towel. "Nance, I'm sorry." Steve says, standing by the door and turning towards her as she wipes her shirt. "That's not coming off, Nance." He says as she continues. "It's coming." She says, slurring over her words as she spoke. "Come on, let me just take you home, okay? Come here." He says as he stood on the other side of her.

"Let me take you home. Come on." He says as she pulls his hands away. "You wanted this." She slurred out. "No, I didn't want this. I told you to stop drinking." He says. "It's bullshit. Bullshit." She said, continuing to slurr. "No, it's not bullshit, okay?" But she continued to say it was anyway. "No, it's not bullshit, Nancy." He says.

"No, you. You're bullshit." She says as she looks up at him. "What?" He says, taken back by her words. "You're pretending like everything is okay. You know, like we didn't.. like we didn't kill Barb. Like, it's great. Like, we're in love and we're partying. Yeah, let's party, huh? Party. We're partying. This is bullshit." She says and he raised his hand to her face. "Like, we're in love?" He asked in a soft tone and she pushes his hand away instantly.

"It's bullshit because you're not in love with me. You're in love with Icarus." She said, still continuing to slurr her words but nevertheless, she knew, she knew deep down. Steve pulls his hand away. "You're bullshit, Steve." She says then he scoffs, opening the door and walking out.

As Steve left the party, Icarus was trying to listen to Chris but then he walked away. "Icarus?" Chris said but Icarus continued following Steve. "Steve!" He shouts as he follows Steve all the way to his car. "Steve! Hey. Hey. Hey.." He says, grabbing his arm. "Leave me alone, Icarus."

"No, hey, talk to me, what happened?" He asked as Steve looked down. "Nancy knew this whole time.. that I didn't feel anything for her. I hurt her, I used her." He says as he looks up. "So, you just left her? By herself, drunk?" Icarus asked as he crossed his arms. "Jonathan's here, he's obviously gonna help her. I'm going." He says and Icarus sighs. "At least let me drive.. You've been drinking all night." He says, reaching out to him.

Steve puts his keys into Icarus' hand, keeping his hand like that for a second, then suddenly pulls his hand away. "Okay.." He says and then walks around to the other side of the car.

At Steve's, Icarus followed Steve all the way into the house and upstairs into Steve's bedroom. "You didn't have to come all this way with me." Steve says as he lays into the bed, underneath his blanket. "Yeah, but I wanted to make sure you got into bed safely.." Icarus says as he stands at the end of the bed and Steve smirks up at him.

"You care about me." He says and Icarus rolls his eyes. "I try not to." He says then Steve pats the spot next to him. "Come lay with me until I fall asleep." He says and Icarus sighs but lays down beside him anyway. He looks at Steve who's staring at him, laying on his side. "Tell me stuff about you.. you never get to.." He says softly.