Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"How do you know all of this?" Harry asked.

"She calls me at night, to keep me updated. We're friends."

And when Niall said that, he somewhat felt jealous. He was jealous that she was telling him all these things, and not Harry.

"Here she is." Niall pointed, and Everyone went closer to Niall and peeked at his phone.

They could see a YouTube channel with a blonde girl in the photo.

Niall clicked on the channel, and it already had seventeen million subscribers, which They gasped at the large amount of number.

Niall clicked on the one music video that was named Style, and that has a thumbnail of a girl with smoke topping above her. It already has three hundred million views, which they were shocked by the amount.

The tune started to play, and they could see a girl facing sideways in the camera. And that girl was none other than Taylor.

The scene quickly transition into a wide cave, and a man was looking afar into the seas.

Some of the scenes were Taylor, who was looking afar. Harry was filled with mix emotions when He saw her face again.

After that, they saw Taylor holding a silver necklace that had a airplane pendant. Harry quickly recognized the necklace.

"Mate, isn't that the necklace you gave her?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, it is." Harry answered shortly, too busy focusing on the necklace a while ago.

Then there was a half naked man, laying on a bed. He ran his fingers through his hair. He noticed the man, he was the man that Taylor went out with the cafe.
He looked quite good looking, but why was he even in Taylor's music video.

Then suddenly, They could here a voice.

'Midnight, you come and pick me up, no headlights' Then they could see Taylor riding a car wearing sunglasses, and her hair whipping through the wind.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. This is about you, Harry." Niall blurted out, and Harry was taken aback.

"Wait, pause the video." Harry ordered, and Niall did what he was told.

"What? This is about me?" Harry asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah, she told me she was writing a song about someone I very well know. Someone who I hang out with, and that could only be you Harry." Niall explained.

Harry just nodded, and Niall played the video.
Harry was just shocked, he didn't know what to expect.

'Long drive, could end in burning flames or paradise.'
And Taylor was under the white sheet covers.
Her eyes looking bluer than ever, and her lips were painted red. Harry wouldn't deny that she looked absolutely hot in that scene.

'Fade into view, oh, It's been a while since I have even heard from you'. And the background was black, and there was a faint light illuminating Taylor's face.

Harry thought about the lyric, it's been a while since he heard from Taylor as well.

'And I should just tell you to leave 'cause I Know exactly where it leads but I Watch it go round and round each time.' They saw Taylor in a cracked mirror wearing a lace white spaghetti top.

'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye. And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style.' And Taylor was holding a mirror shard and placing it on top of her eye, which reflects to a man's eye.
The scene transition into Taylor looking directly at the camera, and her hair disheveled.

Harry thought about the lyric, he has that james dean daydream look in his eye. And the red lip classic thing that he likes, Harry wont lie that he loves Taylor's red lipstick.

After a few scenes and lyrics, there was one scene which caught Harry's attention.

'I say "I've heard that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl." ' The man was removing his shirt, and a faint light was illuminating him.
Harry heard the lyrics, and all the memories came flooding back to him.

'He says "What you've heard is true but I
Can't stop thinking about you" and I
I said "I've been there too a few times".' Harry didn't like what the scene is. Taylor was touching the man, and his hands were on her waist. It was getting very sexual, and Harry didn't like it.
He didn't like the way the man touched Taylor. He shouldn't be touching her, but who was he for him to stop her? They were exes, after all.

The music video finally ended, and Harry just stayed Quiet.

"Man, I didn't thought that Taylor could write. I'd have to give her props, it was nice when she wrote James Dean Daydream look in your eye." Louis chuckled.

"Harry, you alright? You seem a little quiet." Liam said as he noticed Harry stayed quiet for a minute.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It just got a little sexual." He shrugged.

"You were jealous, weren't you?" Zayn said.

"I'm not, and why should I?" Harry lied, in fact he was jealous. He was jealous, since Taylor was touching a guy that he barely knew.

"If you say so, but I have to admit it was a pretty good song. Especially its about you, mate." Liam laughed.

Harry wouldn't lie, it was a pretty good song, Especially when it was written by Taylor.

Long chapter, and double update? Wow.

Hope you guys liked the chapter, it was pretty much more of Harry's side and his reaction.

As you can see,  Style is getting pretty popular with 300M views. What will happen next? Will this be the start to Taylor's fame? Stay Tuned!

Anyways, make sure to comment your thoughts. I wanna know!

x

[Chapter is Unedited]