Chapter Seven

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, I know you can do it." Selena said and hugged Taylor happily.

"Thanks, Sel." Taylor said, until now she was still in the state of shock. She really couldn't believe this was happening.

"You know what, We should celebrate. An achievement like this should be celebrated." Selena said and she pulled away from the hug, and went to the kitchen.

Taylor followed her, and Selena was opening the bottle of wine.

"Really Sel? Wine? You know it's still, two in the afternoon. Don't you think it's a bit early to drink?" Taylor said as she checked the clock.

"Come on, it's only for today. Plus, it's a celebration." Selena said and started pouring wine on wine glass.

"Fine." Taylor agreed and went back to the living room.

Soon, they were drinking, laughing hysterically and sleeping on the floor.

━━

Harry really enjoyed Kendall's company. He loved the way she cooks and laughs.
It's like falling in love all over again.

"Harry, I'll see you soon." Kendall said as she pecked Harry on the cheek.

They were living in together in Harry's house.
Yes, they are living together. It seems everything was happening so fast.

Kendall left for her to go to work, while Harry was left alone in the house.

Currently, Harry is unemployed. He was having a hard time finding a job that pays him well.

Harry sighed. Is this what he really wanted? Is he happy?

Yes, you could say that he's learning to love someone else. But sometimes he wondered how does she feel?
Is she okay?

Harry shook the thought away from his head and just slept.
And he was Dreaming about the one that got away.

••

This chapter is really short, I'm sorry.
But the next one will be great, I promise.

It'll be Taylor's meeting.

Hope you still like this update, even though it's crap.

Thanks! ♥