Chapter Six

"We never go out of style." And Taylor finished singing the last lyric of the song.

"That was amazing." Selena said..

Taylor completed the song yesterday, and she decided to let Selena hear it first.

"Thanks, Sel." Taylor smiled.

"You know, I have a friend who produces songs. And I think she'll love to meet you."

"I never really thought about producing this song. I just made this so I can let out my feelings."

"Tay, give it a shot. You never know when your face will become famous and all over the world. Think about it." Selena said.

"Well, you're right. I mean it's not gonna hurt if I tried it. Sure, I'll love to meet your friend."

Selena smiled, because Taylor was back. She was happy and doing what she loved the most.

"I'll call her and set you up in a meeting."

Selena was right, you never know what will happen.

━━

It was the next morning, and Selena couldn't contain her excitement.

"Tay, my friend just said Yes! She said you should meet her at Big Machines Building A. Her name is Grace, you should be able to find her there." Selena said excitedly.

"Thank you so much Sel, I know I could count on you."

"Now, what are you waiting for? Get ready." Selena said and checked Taylor's closet.

"Okay, okay. Come down Sel, it's just a meeting." Taylor said and rolled her eyes.

Selena didn't paid any attention, and observed Taylor's wardrobe.

Until, Selena found the perfect dress.

She pulled out a knee length white dress.

"Sel, I don't need to dress up and be fancy. It's just a meeting."

"Well, this might be the meeting that could change your life. Now, just do what I say." Selena said and handed her the dress.

Selena was acting like a mom that knows best for her daughter.

After a few minutes of getting ready, she looked at the mirror one last time.

"You look great, Tay. Good luck."

"Thanks, I'll see you later."

With that, Taylor left her apartment and walked down the streets and headed to the building Selena was talking about.

The building wasn't far away, and Taylor decided it wouldn't hurt if she would walk.

After a few minutes of walking, Taylor faced the tall building. And breathed, this was more nerve-wracking than she thought.

She entered the building, and she could see the receptionist silently writing some notes down.

Taylor approached the receptionist, and the receptionist looked at her.

"Good Morning Miss, How May I help you?" She greeted warmly.

"Hello, Im suppose to meet the music producer named Grace."

The receptionist checked and scanned if there were any meetings.

"Oh, yes. Are Miss Taylor Swift?" She asked politely.

"Yes, I am."

"Please go up to the 7th floor, you should find Ms. Grace."

"Thank you."

Taylor followed her instructions, and went to the elevator and pressed the 7th button.

As the elevator was going up, she could see that this building goes up to 25 floors.
'What a tall building.' Taylor thought.

She finally reached the 7th floor, and she exited the elevator.

Taylor could see a hallway, that has rooms.

Taylor walked into the hallway, until she finally spotted a room with a 'Ms. Grace' sign on the door.

She knocked, and she heard a muffled voice of 'Come in.'

She opened the door and Taylor saw a girl, who Taylor assumed was Ms. Grace. And she saw two chairs in front of the desk and a shelf filled with books.

"Oh, are you Taylor Swift?" She asked

"Yes." Taylor said shortly feeling her heart beating faster.

"Please, sit." Grace said and she gestured the vacant seat.

Taylor closed the door, and sat on the chair.

"I'm Grace Edwards, but you can call me Grace. And I suppose you're Taylor Alison Swift?"

"The one and only." Taylor said and chuckled nervously.

Grace noticed that she was nervous, and said

"Please don't be nervous. Just think that we're talking about your music." Grace smiled warmly.

Taylor calmed down. She thought Grace was a really nice person, there was nothing to really worry about.

"A friend of mine suggested you to produce your music. And I decided to meet you. I would love to listen to your music. So if you don't mind, could you please give me a sample of your song?"

"Sure." Taylor said, and she cleared her throat.

'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

You've got that long hair slick back, white t-shirt

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style'

And Taylor finished singing the chorus and she somewhat felt a lump in her throat.
She didn't know why.

Is it because of the one who inspired her to write the song?
But she couldn't be feeling a lump in her throat that was the past. She should just move on.

Grace nodded her head and gave her a smile.

"I love the song. I heard the you wrote this song."

"Yes, I did."

"Well, it's very nice. I loved it."

"Thank you." Taylor said, and she was glad that Grace liked the song.

"Look, why don't we meet up tomorrow so we could discuss your song? I would love to hear more of it.".

"Are you saying that I get to produce my music?"  Taylor asked and her heart was beating fast and excited.

Grace just nodded and that was all Taylor needed to know.

••

I made this chapter extra long.
By the way, this chapter is unedited.

Dress above is Taylor's Outfit.

I just wanted to say, Thank you for 100 reads.

It really means a lot to me.

Hope you guys liked the chapter.