"I'm Reading"

A/N: Characters- Sirius, Remus, Severus, Golden Trio, Isadora, excetra, yeah stuff like that, and Draco is friends with the Golden Trio, they have a very sarcastic friendship with each other and Isadora.

THIRD POV

The Order of the Phoenix was in the middle of its meeting when they suddenly heard a familiar voice.
"WHY MUST TRIS DIE YOU FUCKING HEATHENS! WHY MUST YOU TAKE HER LIFE YOU FUCKING STUPID EXCUSE OF A FUCKING AUTHOR!"
Everyone, including Snape, looked at Isadora like what the fuck is happening?
She still didn't look up even in the awkward as fuck silence until Snape cleared his throat.
When she looked, she saw everyone looking at her and immediately blushed before saying "Oh shit, how long have you heathens been here?"
Snape responded with, "Just over an hour Ms. Potter, why do you ask?"
"Never mind that, why the fuck is she even here in the first place, how long has she been here?" asked Sirius.
"Language," whispered Remus.
Isadora took control of the conversation with, "What is the day of the week, and to answer your question I'm here because some idiots couldn't shut the fuck up!"
"It is Monday and I assume you are talking about Malfoy and Potter," replied Snape.
"Wow, that's a new record, I've been here since Thursday reading, said Isadora as she went back to reading.
Again everyone gave her a wtf look to which she responded when she looked up with, "Shut up everyone. I'm reading."
Everyone then sighed and went back to their meeting because they knew Isa was too busy reading to pay attention.
"That girl"
"I heard that," she said as she chucked her shoes at Sirius.
The end.

A/N: let me know what you think and if you think I should continue with this!