Part 16 (Warning Lemon)

(Hoodie P.O.V)

When i came back i sneaked up on masky and kissed him then he pulled me to our room and pinned me on my bed and licked his lips "B-babe what are you planning ??" "I missed my kitten and I want a little fun" he said snuggling my neck then bit me.

(Masky P.O.V)

I bit hoodie in his sweet spot and he moaned "T-tim please not there..." he panted "then i licked the same spot getting the same result "I love when you moan you know that .. Right" i said then he nodded "good and youre soft here" "T-" i cut him off by biting his neck agian to bad he held in his moan. I tug at the bottom of the hoodie and brian took it off he was in a tank top and i pull in and marked his neck hearing a louder moan than i expected but i chuckled he was blushing like crazy i get off his neck and kiss him when i pulled away he was panting "do you enjoy my 'welcome back' gift" i said he replied with "..very.. much ..Tim.." still panting i love him so much and he knows "Shall i continue then " he nodded.

(Hoodies P.O.V)

I unexpectedly (to tim) lick tims neck and hear a soft moan from tim "not to hard kitten~" i let go then get on top of him and kissed him he found away on top of me again and i took off my hoodie and his jacket still kissing and we continued for an hour i decided to let go me and masky were out of breath a we soon fell asleep.

End of part 16