Part 6

(Hoodie P.O.V)

"Masky why do you call me 'Kitten'." I asked he looked down and said "you are cute and soft like a kitten." I blushed more then he came down and kissed me of course I kissed back. Few minutes later Masky let go and says "let's go home." I nodded holding his hand when we walked in slender called us to his office.

(Slenders P.O.V)

When Masky and Hoodie came in I instantly said "are you two a thing" Masky and Hoodie nodded I knew they were sacred "just wanted to know you know my rules continue with you're day" then they left like if the were relieved to hear me be ok about it and I was in not a person to get mad about that stuff. Now if they where hiding it then that would have been a different story.

(Masky P.O.V)

I went up stairs and me and Hoodie started to make out... For an hour.

(Hoodie P.O.V)

After "THAT" we went down stairs and Jane went and grab Masky by the arm and dragged him out side this bothered me so much! He Is Mine! That when Masky signalled me to come. I sighed and went over.

(James P.O.V)

Masky told hoodie to come which I didn't mind then quickly told them both "I.. Have a crush on Kate." Masky looked at me and said " so you want me to match make you two together? " I giggled and turned to Hoodie and asked "How do you ask someone out that you like?" And he spimlely just said "Say what comes to your heart and if she doesn't feel the same it's ok because you got friends that are there for you. " I hugged both of them and said"thank you"

End of part 6