Chapter 4

Emily’s POV

‘Oh God! I can’t believe that I’m running late today.’ I thought as I immediately pick up my notes from my locker and start walking. Ok fine I’m running but who cares?. And I suddenly smash to a solid chest, the person hold me snuggly towards him. I felt my cheeks reddening. I started apologizing and when I look up. I saw dark brown eyes staring at me.  I turn my face away.

“Sorry” I said.

Blake. He always looks handsome. Even before when we hit puberty. I always used to have crush on him. Then he suddenly disappear after his parents accident. He was only 14 when that happened and I was with my parents in Miami when that happened. I couldn’t catch the flight that time  and till now I always felt sorry because as a best friend. I was not with him when he need me.

He clear his thoat and started picking up my notes.

You don’t have to do that you know”, I said.

 “What?” He asked.

“Picking the pages” I said

“oh, well it’s the least I can after I was the only one to blame” He said giving me his million dollar smile.

“You know, it is hepaticoside and anthocerotopedia plant body of thallus.”

“What?” What the fudge he is talking about? I thought

“In your notes of botany It is Hepaticoside and Anthoceratopedia not Platyhelminthes and arthropoda they’re in Animal Kingdoms.”

“Oh, okay thanks I’ll remember that” ok so.. I’ve never been a fan of botany like who the hell names some plant hemtapa-whatever

“So... How have you been?” He asked. I looked at him surprised. It’s not every day we talk you know. So it’s a shocked that he is talking to me. So I decided to ask him and tell him that I’m sorry for not being there. But he cuts me off. Very rudely and walked off. Wow bipolar much.

Blake’s POV

The rest of my day had gone good I guess because there hasn’t been a bad news. And now it’s time to go home!

oh yeah. And I got assignment of botany. With Emily of course. OH my fuck. I mean luck. Yeah Luck.

I ignore Brittany’s calls and fall on my bed to get sleep.