Chapter 3

Today is Monday. I sat up on the bed and looked at the clocked it was 9’o clock in the morning.

“Oh, shit!” I’m late for the school well its not something new but from today’s the mission will be start to I have to go there fast I rushed into the bathroom did all my business. grab some white shirt and jeans put my short gun, knife and some bullets and wear a Armani leather jacket some boots and rushed to my Ducati Bike.

As soon as I reach school. I hoop off my bike and I started running in the hall only to crash with someone.”Fuck!” I said as I grab her close so she won’t fall again. Her skin was soft and she flushed against me. I didn’t know I pushed her so hard that her pages went flying like a pig! I snort. Got that a pig doesn’t fly and either does the page but it happened. No? Well fuck you. It’s my joke I can laugh if I want to! “I’m so sorry. I didn’t know where I was going and—oh--” she started and look up to me. Emily.  Her purplish violet eyes widened and she step back. Ouch. Okay now that hurts. I let her go. “Sorry” she said again biting her red lips but avoiding any eye contact with me. I looked at her. More specifically at her red lip I clenched my jaw. Shaking my head I Got down to pick up the pages and started handling her. She still looks as beautiful as she was before if not may be more.

 “You don’t have to do that you know” she said softly.

 “What?” I asked.

“Picking the pages” she said

“oh, well it’s the least I can after I was the only one to blame” I said smiling.

“You know, it is hepaticoside and anthocerotopedia plant body of thallus.” I said

“What?” she said.

“In your notes of botany It is Hepaticoside and Anthoceratopedia not Platyhelminthes and arthropoda they’re in Animal Kingdoms.”

“Oh, okay thanks I’ll remember that”

“So... How have you been?” I asked.

She looked up to me surprise flickered through her beautiful violet eyes.

“I-I’ve been good and how are you? You’d left the in the middle of school and –and I so sorry about  ” she started

“Stop I don’t want to talk about my parents” I said

 “but -”I heard her say but the bell rings and I stand up knowing whatever the fuck she is talking about I don’t want to hear it. It’s our second conversation after I came from to school in Junior year saying “Whatever” I give her the pages and started walking toward my next class.