xvi

INSTAGRAM !
͙🏹🍒🦋🌻🕊
.* .* .*

chapter sixteen. moana

✄・・・

HERRON😽
9:56pm

hey can we
ft?

i miss ur
face lmao

sure let me
finish eating call me in
about fifteen minutes

herron😽 wants to face time
[accept] decline

"dakota!" zach screamed when i finally answered. i laughed, "hello to you too, zach."

"i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever!" zach flopped backwards into his bed. "i talked to you literally last night."

"but that was like, a whole day ago!" he said with a sad face. "did you see our new music video?" he asked me.

"yes! oh my gosh, it was so cool. i've no joke probably watched it about three hundred times," i laughed. "well, i'm glad you liked it," he said with a smile.

"gosh, you're cute," i whispered to myself.

"what?"

"what?" i asked him, pretending i never said anything. "didn't you say something?" he asked me confused.

"no, you were probably hearing things," i reassured him.

"are you sure? because i'm positive that you just called me cute," he said with a smile. i groaned, "you caught me."

"so what were you up to today?" he asked me. "nothing really, i mean, i went to a basketball game with kingsley and this other girl to watch her boyfriend but that was it. i went home and took a nap afterwards."

"a nap sounds so good right now," he sighed. "i love how when we were kids we all hated nap time but now we would do anything for one," i laughed. he chuckled, "yeah, i always just feel so tired and sometimes i just want to crash on the floor."

"that would be so uncomfortable."

"when you're tired, you gotta do what you gotta do," he laughed.

i sighed and rested my head in my hand, "i could stare at you all day."

"okay, that's a little creepy," he told me.

"no, i mean, it's nice having someone there for you that doesn't want to do crazy things all the time."

"like kings?"

"yeah, exactly who i was thinking of," i smiled.

"what time is it there?" i asked him. "it's almost four," he looked at the clock on the side of his bed.

"hey, are you busy for the next hour and a half?"

"no, why?" he questioned me. "we should watch a movie together!" i exclaimed with a huge smile on my face. he chuckled, "what movie?"

"you pick," i answered. after a few minutes he decided on "moana" and we set the movie up on both our tvs and pressed play at the same time.

✄・・・

KINGSLEY🦋
10:19pm

are you
busy right now?

mm kinda,
what's up?

what are
you doing?

face timing
zach and watching a
movie

AWH

MY BABES

are y'all
dating yet🙄

no bitch wtf

UGH

i need to
have a serious talk with
daniel

OH YEH

how's
that going🤪

REALLY
GOOD ACTUALLY

he's like
my bff

except
ur my bff so he's my
second bff

ah same
with me except with
zach

CUTIES

alright
i need to talk to daniel
brb 😘😘

✄・・・

"ughh," i groaned, forgetting i was on face time. "what?" zach said, his voice making me jump. "i was just texting kings, she was just teasing me that's all."

"oh," he said. i turned back to face time and continued to watch moana.

✄・・・

KINGSLEY🦋
10:24pm

LOOK
WHAT DANIEL TOLD
ME

LOOKWHAT DANIEL TOLDME

✄・・・

"oh my god," i blurted out loud.

"dakota, it was your idea to watch a movie and you aren't even watching it!" zach said with a frown. "sorry, sorry!" i took him off of pause mode and continued to watch the rest of moana with one thought in my head the whole time.

'zach herron likes me?'

✄・・・

idk what this is, it's just a filler ig

published: 1.21.18 12:48pm
edited: 3.29.20 12:16am